facebook

If you don’t understand why the top tier houses are

by: reality

It’s because you weren’t a top pnm and you weren’t friends with the other top pnms. When you know who the top girls are and you see where they pledge year after year after year, you’ll notice it’s the same six houses.

AXO
DDD
KD
KKG
PM
XO

Posted By: reality
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: 1   

facts

By: 1
#12  by: biscotti   

This is very laughable... still confused why DDD ends up on any top list. PM may have been top once upon a time, but not anymore. This year's pledge class proves it. WHAT in the world were they going for. Also no one even knows anything about CHI O because they even forget they are on campus. Face it.. APHI had a great pledge class... as did AGD. Facts are Facts.

By: biscotti
by: noliDec 5, 2023 2:13:01 PM

omg stop with AGD already

By: noli
by: GDec 5, 2023 6:29:33 PM

Girl, everyone LITERALLY everyone agrees AGD is the lowest ranked OR house. Just stop

By: G
by: Lame Dec 6, 2023 10:27:53 PM

“Everyone” - oh wow. I’m so glad you took a poll from all 30k Bama students. May everyone else remain silent since you are the fountain of wisdom.
All OR houses are not top. That I agree. Most are over rated. Zeta is a top house. A Phi has its own rep that we all know. Purposely listing all OR and not AGD is weird though. This whole site is just a lot of wasted opinions of actives or sisters or students who hate Greek bc they ain’t Greek , who promote or bash. Real mature.

By: Lame
#13  by: Hilarious    

I doubt you’re even Greek - if you are hating on anyone you likely got dropped by all the ones you would consider. All these posts are opinions and someone making a list doesn’t make it truth.

By: Hilarious

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.