facebook

rush old row (don’t get butthurt)

by:    

if you want to be in a fun house where the girls are pretty, popular, wealthy, and have a good rep, i would recommend phi mu, kappa, KD or ddd.
if you want to be in a house that cares about homecoming, being involved in campus and grades, but have a diffrent mix of girls i would go chi o, AXO, or alpha gam

Posted By: rush
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Without giving details, I’m in one of those supposed Pretty,Popular,Fun houses… we put on a good public show but the parties are boring, the rules are ridiculous when you live in the house, and the mean girl friend group politics rule everything. I loved it freshman year, but feel like I was naive thinking it would be all sisterly love on OR.

By: Eye Roll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

Totally! It's all for show and I agree the date parties are so boring I actually stopped going (bf is thankful for that as he hated mine too). Nevermind that we get in trouble after every one for something that was said or done. And totally it is the mean girls that rule everything and excuse their friends for doing the same thing that we get in trouble for. Freshmen year swaps were the best but after that zzzzzzz.

By: Agree
by: ^   

U should so boring and lame

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.