facebook

rush old row (don’t get butthurt)

by:    

if you want to be in a fun house where the girls are pretty, popular, wealthy, and have a good rep, i would recommend phi mu, kappa, KD or ddd.
if you want to be in a house that cares about homecoming, being involved in campus and grades, but have a diffrent mix of girls i would go chi o, AXO, or alpha gam

Posted By: rush
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Gghhhhhhhh

By: Hhhhh
#2by:    

truth

By: xoxo
#3by:    

I’ve seen some pretty mid kappas.

By: ?
#4by:    

The whole vibe of this post is pretty juvenile. Not at all “classy” like OR claims to be. “Don’t get butt hurt” 🤮 how old r u? This whole thing is real low class. Also, it’s pretty tacky to brag about being wealthy. Eww

By: Ummm..
#5by:    

OR is giving me the ick

By: HW
by: Celebrity   

You’ve got all day

By: Celebrity
by: Pick   

Real pick me girl energy too

By: Pick
#6by:    

If u want to have crazy alums watching everything u do, go OR!!!

By: ?
#7by:    

Cringe level: 1,000,000

This post perfectly depicts OR. Some girls just can’t leave high school behind. Keep your world and minds small OR ladies.

By: You can’t be serious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Can u imagine being delusional enough to write this? What’s the obsession w OR? I get promoting ur own house but all of OR? Y’all really want to be known by these stereotypes?

By: Imagine
#9by:    

Someone is bored. I would rather read about someone promoting their OR house with little details. I think pnms would want to hear that too.

By: mia
#10by:    

You will be butt hurt rushing old row.

By: Nope

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.