facebook

How is pi phi at bama?

by:    

They seem like they would be top top but don’t really hear about them. What is everyone’s thoughts?

Posted By: :)
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Tbh I think they’re top rank. They are kind of known as the smart nice girls but also are rlly hot

By: :)
#2by:    

Pi Phi is more of a mid tier, imo. I think you pretty much said it yourself. You don't really hear about them much. I feel they need several more cycles of very successful recruiting before they move up to top tier.

By: ....
#3by:    

They got a really good pledge class this year and have a handful of hot girls in the other grades. A few well known in each grade. They are very involved on campus and participate in events and place like homecoming- derby days etc. they are the most old row of the new row. They just need to get out there some more at more social things.

By: Ty
#4by:    

Solid mid tier house that is completely forgettable.

By: Lol
by: SMH   

“Completely forgettable” yet you still comment about them. hahahaha…..SMH

By: SMH
by: ??   

This doesn’t make sense….they are talking about them because they were asked about lol doesn’t change that they’re painfully irrelevant and MID.

By: ??
#5by:    

They mistreat us black men

By: Thugger’s World

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

It’s bad

By: L
#7by:    

you certainly don’t hear a lot about this house, but that isn’t a bad thing! pi phi stays out of the drama circulating around the row and don’t necessarily have a “stereotype”. however, looking as an outsider, pi phi has placed third in grades overall (just below alpha gam and a chi o). when i attended bama (and i still hold this to be true to today) the girls were considered the nicest, classiest, and a general good-looking group of girls. again, you get a few rotten eggs in the bunch but overall pi phi is a very respectable and well-mannered house with tons of gorgeous and classy girls! any girl, in my opinion, would truly be lucky enough to be a pi phi angel!

By: rolltide
by: throw up   

translation: self rankers who alum patrol this site and write amazing things about them. give it a rest already!

By: throw up
by: LMAO   

Pi Phi alum/advisors/moms are so embarrassing.

By: LMAO
#8by:    

Pi phi here I think is top. They are known really well and all the girls are so nice. They have become top in the eyes of frats

By: :
by: yup   

They are legends in their own minds.

And low middle. Cross preference with GPhi, DG, AOPi.

By: yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.