facebook

sorority rank imo….

by: tank

i have an unpopular opinion but i just don’t think chi o is super top here like some ppl say?? every chi o i have met is like super wierd. like they have one group of popular girls who are known mean girls and the rest of them are wierd and they use them to keep the gpa up.. I just am not a fan…

Posted By: tank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lllllllllllllllllllll   

No, I agree. Solid grades and involvement, but looks and social is meh.

By: Lllllllllllllllllllll
by: iouNov 19, 2023 3:30:40 PM

yes i agree its a very weird mix i feel like they take many southern girls that are dropped by all the others in old row

By: iou
#2  by: kimmie   

I think people are living off the past. They don't want to accept other groups really have moved up and past top groups have moved down.

By: kimmie
#3  by: Yep   

This site is very outdated in its ranks. People aren't willing to change. That's why I believe the people on this site have all graduated or are parents/advisors. They want old row to still be top but it just isn't like that anymore. As for weird - it reality there are weird girls in every sorority. Also social media is so fake...remember that. I thought when I got here everyone would be gorgeous - but they were all regular.

By: Yep
#4  by: Lol   

Idk maybe some guy wants to wife them up

By: Lol
#5  by: Yep   

It isn't just chi o. there are weird girls in every sorority. Sometimes i look around at chapter and am like are you kidding me how did some of these people get in and how are we in the same sorority.

By: Yep
by: miaNov 27, 2023 9:46:25 AM

yes! I wonder the same thing on how some girls ended up in my chapter. I don't even see how we are remotely the same or have the same qualities to be selected for the same house.

By: mia
#6  by: Tyyuuubbhh   

Hhjjytttffc

By: Tyyuuubbhh
#7  by: L   

L take

By: L

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.