facebook

Here’s the Real Rank for 2023-2024

by:    

TOP: KKG, KD, XO, DDD
LOWER TOP: PM, AXO, AGD, ZTA (controversial sry)

MID: PI PHI, ADPI, APHI (controversial sry)
LOWER MID: DZ, GPHI, AOPI

LOW: THETA, SK

no order in rank. I can explain my zta and aphi opinions if ppl comment.

Posted By: Student
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

If AGD moves to mid I think this is a rank I can get behind for 2023. I will give the benefit to the longstanding OR houses, but I will say ZTA is pushing hard on their standings to shake things up. Also, if APhi can pull three more outstanding classes we need to revise (all else remaining the same).

By: YES!!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Agree   

I totally agree that ZTA is coming for OR houses. OR is in denial

By: Agree
by: No   

There r a lot of girls from AL in Zeta. Nice try. Also, ZTA is now getting a lot of Southern girls that would have gone Phi Mu. Zeta also has one of the highest return rates in rush AT A SOUTHERN SCHOOL!! It’s a super competitive house and OR is threatened that is why it gets so much hate.

By: No
by: Let’s be real   

Let’s be real, if “tradition” is the only thing making ur house top is it really top? Do they actually deserve that ranking? OR take in some weird girls and have mid looks. Some OR houses aren’t even that involved on campus. What makes them so great?

By: Let’s be real
by: Rolling eyes    

What. In. The. World. ?? AGD down? What school do you attend? Not Bama. They are def a top house. The hate Zeta gets is nothing but jealousy too. Insane.

By: Rolling eyes
by: Rolling eyes    

What. In. The. World. ?? AGD down? What school do you attend? Not Bama. They are def one of the top houses. The hate Zeta gets is nothing but jealousy too. Insane. I think these posts are from high schoolers with sissies in certain houses.

By: Rolling eyes
#12by:    

When I get upset about these rankings for fraternity and sorority I do have to remind myself this is a southern school and they will defend their own. It’s like family - you know they may not be right but you stick by them to outsiders. I do believe people aren’t dumb they know the northern sororities are moving up and getting great girls and getting involved but they will die on the OR hill.

By: Tru
by: Nope   

They defend by making a hierarchy and putting other houses down. It’s not right.

By: Nope
#13by:    

Ghhjjhhhhhh

By: Bhhjjhhhhgh
#14by:    

This is dumb

By: L
#15by:    

An actual retard posted this

By: Ok
#16by:    

Totally agree. This is it. All others are wrong

By: This
#17by:    

I am a sophomore - agd is the one sorority I don't know anyone from. There used to be a girl on my fyp from there but I haven't seen her in awhile. It seems to me they keep to themselves. Which may be a good thing because I never hear anything bad or good. They just living.

By: NS
#18by:    

Maybe AGD and ZTA on their own line, but otherwise I think this is good

By: Okay

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.