facebook

Here’s the Real Rank for 2023-2024

by:    

TOP: KKG, KD, XO, DDD
LOWER TOP: PM, AXO, AGD, ZTA (controversial sry)

MID: PI PHI, ADPI, APHI (controversial sry)
LOWER MID: DZ, GPHI, AOPI

LOW: THETA, SK

no order in rank. I can explain my zta and aphi opinions if ppl comment.

Posted By: Student
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I agree with all of this except I think Zeta is still a mid tier house. They get great girls, but Alpha Phi out-rushed them with this past pledge class. Any house that gets out rushed by Alpha Phi isn’t top tier.

If they do better the next two years then maybe they will be considered top. Just not quite there yet.

By: XXX
by: Lame Aphi PR move   

Aphi didn’t outrush Zeta . Please provide evidence. They didn’t even cross rushed Zeta‘s top PNMs.

By: Lame Aphi PR move
by: Come ine   

Just seeing downvotes but no facts or arguments. Please provide evidence that Aphi is valid and mid tier

By: Come ine
by: Hmm   

I don’t think APhi out rushed Zeta. Both did really well. I think that APhi really improved with this last PC. If they continue w the same energy, they will be a real compatible house in the future. PM is the one that is suffering due to Zeta and APhi to a lesser extent being competitive. They r losing out on a lot of girls to ZTA and r slipping in the rankings.

By: Hmm
#2by:    

In real life….the zeta and aphi rank are not controversial lol. They just get beat up on this site.

By: IRL
#3by:    

This is about as accurate as it gets. DG is squarely in lower mid

By: truth
#4by:    

Why does everyone forget about DG? I never hear anything mentioned of them. They seem like nice girls - I only know a handful but they were very nice to me.

By: ?
by: Student   

Yeah my bad sry they’re lower mid I was just drunk when I made this

By: Student
#5by:    

Sorry, but no way AGD is lower top. No way.

Also, one recruitment cycle does not push a group up or down, imo.

By: okok

When I made this I rly struggled to place them bc they’re clearly a good bit behind the rest of old row, but they’re still a good bit above those new row mid tier houses. I could see how someone could argue either side. I gave them the benefit of history, wealth, and their campus involvement and put them lower top, even though they’re pretty irrelevant socially. Also, they do cross-rush with the rest of top tier old row, they just get really specific girls with specific values. Still, those same girls could have gone kappa or chi o and prob been happy too. So I think it makes sense to have them lower top.

by: No   

AGD gets OR leftovers that isn’t cross rushing. Very few ppl go to Bama wanted to be an AGD, it’s the back up plan. The fact that they have so much history on campus makes the current state of their house pathetic. It’s not too house material. They r mid, end of story

By: No
#6by:    

KD down. Not a top house at all

By: KD
by: Greek girl    

Totally agree KD is not a top house

By: Greek girl
by: drizzle   

KD is top
DG is lower mid
ZTA is upper mid but not top

By: drizzle

If you actually go here you know kd is top. They get hate on this site but irl they’re one of the best ones.

by: 🙄   

Only KD alums on this site think they r the best. Girls r mid from same towns in AL. They aren’t that involved on campus. Not a top house. Stop living in the past.

By: 🙄
#7by:    

I need rationale for your top row OP. What do they have that makes you think that they are top tier?

By: Seriously?
by: Gdhdbvdhdbdhd   

Did you really manage to insult KD, KKG and PM in one answer? Not very Panhellenic of you.

By: Gdhdbvdhdbdhd
by: Ha   

Someone got dropped from Phi Mu.

By: Ha
#8by:    

Until Aphi cannot figure out how to keep a clean reputation and a steady interest without doing all year long recruitment … they have to face bottom tier category. There are 5 sororities doing a better job.

By: Aphi just do better
by: ^   

you have to be the most miserable gr poster ever. the resident aphi obsessed troll

By: ^
by: Aphi is still bottom    

Hi you have to be one of the Aphis who will get extra points for screening GR 👏🏻🤌🏻🫳🏻. Provide facts over nasty posts on GR and you might me considered.

By: Aphi is still bottom

It’s not that deep nor am I affiliated with Aphi, I just think you’re annoying. Not typing you “facts” lmao get a life loser

#9by:    

Move Phi mu up.

By: PM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: liob   

Why? They’re on their fifth year in a row of below average pledge classes. The top row takes most of the girls PM wants.

By: liob

This might just be me, I just think 90% of the phi mus I meet are really corny. Like they’re just cheesy to me with the pink and the spray tans and the Bible posts. Definitely sweet girls and not mid, but they’re just not established enough to be truly top. They don’t rly do as much with old row fraternities and their parties just rly aren’t that fun. Don’t get me wrong, they’re a great house but just sooo pageant-y that it’s almost a bit of a meme.

by: Nah   

No. They get leftovers from Old Row and Outskirts of Birmingham girls. They give off the vibe of pick me try hard girls.

By: Nah
#10by:    

Aphi is bottom tier and everyone on campus knows.

By: Aphi GR warriors

Spends all day writing paragraphs and comments under every thread about one sorority house for years but calls other “gr warriors”. Put down the pork rinds in your parents basement, lay off the keyboard, and get some fresh air

by: PYT   

Alpha Phi is rising while Zeta is declining. Just look at this past year’s pledge class.

By: PYT
by: :)   

Nah, both did great this past PC! More like old row is declining…zeta has passed a few of them

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.