facebook

Finding roommates

by: Bama28

I would love to hear how people successfully found roommates and maybe things you tried that didn’t work. I’ve seen the Instagram pages but some accounts seem to pop up and then disappear so I’m not sure if they’re legit. Real life experience with connecting with other incoming freshmen would be great. Thanks.

Posted By: Bama28
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I did    

It’s still early. Almost everyone I know found their roommate through Insta, including me. Don’t panic. It’s still really early. I didn’t even start connecting with anyone until mid January, and didn’t have it all set until Feb/March.

Lots of girls are still waiting to hear from other schools, and you don’t want to get locked in with someone who isn’t fully on board with Bama.

I get freaking out about finding a roommate, but no need to rush that process.

By: I did
#2  by: S972hnek   

I found rooates through rooma

By: S972hnek
by: yepNov 19, 2023 12:28:08 AM

same here

By: yep
#3  by: ....   

Try any and all avenues. If you know you are going to Bama start now. I found girls were willing to chat, but not commit. It was like they were looking for a bigger, better roommate all the time. If you meet someone you think you can gel with make that commitment. It is better to be happy and find someone then to struggle later.

By: ....
#4  by: Bhhhggg   

Ghhhhjhjjjj

By: Bhhhggg
#5  by: ^   

Faaaarrrrrt

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.