facebook

Which sorority fell the hardest - adpi or pi phi?

by:    

Can’t decide which sorority has taken the biggest hit into irrelevancy and not being a desired house at Bama. Thoughts? Or even?

Posted By: hm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

pi phi used to be top of new row above zta and gphi/dz used to be bottom and choosing adpi over then would be a no brainer. not the case anymore!

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Don’t get they hype about ADpi or how they were ever a desired house. None of the freshman or sophomores think they are better than any other NR house.

By: Not adding up.
by: Yeah   

The only place Adpi gets any sort of hype is from themselves on greekrank

By: Yeah
#3by:    

pi phi definitely hasn’t fallen off, they get rushs most desired girls. just think they got bella grace this year, lauren norris, gracie o’connor and countless other girls. most genuine girls i know as well. don’t put down other sororities to make yourself look better!

By: shoelover9
by: lmao   

bella grace?? she probably went to pref with DG be so for real

By: lmao
by: hater   

so bella grace actually pref phi mu and pi phi, and what happened to girls supporting girls? also maybe can we stop bashing other sororities. everyone’s wonderful in their own unique ways

By: hater
by: ^   

LMAOOO that’s a LIE. pi phi is so embarrassing

By: ^
by: Rank   

Bella grace did not pref phi Mu and if she told you that she lied. I heard from multiple sources her second house was either DZ or adpi, and that before pref she put alpha gam first and phi Mu second and whatever else third and so on and got dropped by alpha gam and phi mu

By: Rank
#4by:    

No way a PiPhi or Adpi wrote that. Somebody’s trying to start a little drama on a slow night on GR.

By: Whatever
#5by:    

trolls must have grown tired of bashing Zeta and APhi now moving on to Pi Phi and ADPi....

By: get a life
#6by:    

Both houses are doing well. This is just a troll trying to deflect from the aphi bashing or trying to make their own house seem better. It's not OR and not zta trying to bring up drama with these houses. So some sort of deflector.

By: No
by: lol   

do you get tired of bringing aphi into everything? really starts to make me wonder if it’s adpi/pi phi bashing them bc there’s literally no correlation unless you think this is a response to YOUR aphi bashing lmao

By: lol
by: no....   

I think the aphi bashing is out of control and seems to come from multiple sources, all of which need to stop. Adpi and PiPhi seem to have 1 persistent angry little troll that comes and goes.

By: no....
by: actually   

This whole Adpi/PiPhi bashing thread was started immediately after a comment was posted yesterday to another thread indicating that Aphi and Adpi should be on the same row. No bashing of anyone yet immediately after that comment posted, this thread was started so who's doing the bashing? Thoughts??

By: actually
by: @actually   

i just looked for those comments and still see no correlation unless YOU are an adpi bashing aphi and linked this troll post to that comment which has another troll saying dz/gphi are better than adpi lmao. the math is not mathing

By: @actually
#7by:    

In that ranking thread all that was stated is that Aphi and Adpi should be on the same row. Then the bashing of Adpi began. If you can’t see that then you’re choosing to ignore it. Nowhere was Aphi bashed. And yes, you are correct, then a Gphi/DZ combo joined in the Adpi bashing. I don’t understand the need of some houses to bash others to promote themselves. It’s not a good look.

By: Problem
by: Uh   

Seems like it was less about adpi and aphi being on the same line than it was about adpi being above gphi and dz. That’s the argument. Aphi is irrelevant in this and it’s still not mathing because pi phi is included in this and being bashed. Adpi just showing their cards in the dumbest way. Just step away now

By: Uh
by: Question.   

Why do you care so much?

By: Question.
#8by:    

Stating that Adpi and Aphi should be on the same line without bashing anyone is not “showing anyone’s cards in the dumbest way”. It’s just stating a fact. If you don’t like it, feel free to keep scrolling or state your case without bashing. It is possible to do.

By: Wrong
by: So Dumb   

You are just not a bright one, huh? You and the Adpi group chat need to give it a rest. You’re showing your cards by linking that comment to this thread, which is a huge reach and literally nobody else would make a big fuss about and correlate it unless they were affiliated with Adpi. Notice that comment said nothing about Pi Phi and they are also being trolled in this post and actually the conversation was mainly about them from the first comments. So you literally outed yourself and your fellow adpi girls for no reason

By: So Dumb
by: Except    

Except for the fact that the comment on the other thread, along with the bashing reply comment, and this thread, we’re started within minutes of each other on a very slow day. As far as PiPhi, when people are trolling they almost always put the 2 together. Again, nothing to out. No big conspiracy. I’ll say it again, nothing embarrassing or bashing about saying Adpi and Aphi should be on the same row for now. When given the opportunity between taking the high road or bashing fellow Panhellenic women, choose the former. It’s Greekrank not Greekbash.

By: Except
by: ^   

You’re continuing to dig your grave. “It was a slow day”, “minutes after”. Who notices all of this? I’m sure you’re an advisor or alum but you’re proving your affiliation to Adpi. You’re embarrassing your actually active girls. I’m sure they don’t want you getting them framed for self promotion on greekrank whether you’re bashing other houses or not.

By: ^
by: Eh….   

I would hardly call putting someone on a midtier rank with Alpha Phi, self promotion. I’m not convinced this is an ADPi. They’re normally very quiet on here.

By: Eh….
by: yeah   

adpi actives are quiet. so nobody would go so hard for them except adpi affiliates. it’s not like they have tiktok stans or old row mamas lol.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.