facebook

I would never go to foxhunt

by:    

Not even trying to be a crazy feminist cause I’m not but why would anyone want to accept the invitation to foxhunt? If you’re one of the two girls that are a “mistress” you basically were invited as a joke. I do not understand how you could have that low dignity to be treated by some random guys like that. The guy already knows who he wants to be his “wife” so the two other girls that are invited for the one guy are just being made fun of. It’s sad. Girls you deserve better. Anyways that’s just my opinion.

Posted By: Nope
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

you wouldn’t be invited anyways

By: ok
#2by:    

It really isn't that deep. If you are getting your information from tik tok and don't actually go here, you don't understand. It is just a really fun formal where the fraternity goes all out and the girls have a blast dressing up and taking pics with their friends. I went my freshmen year and had a great time - I wasn't invited this year (ex is in the frat so would be awk) but would have loved to go.

By: No
by: hm   

And even if you are getting your information from tik tok, note that Kylan said it was the best date party she had ever attended, so the fun was confirmed.

By: hm
#3by:    

Do you know if you're the mistress or the wife?

If you are the mistress, your goal is to make the wife and the guy hookup? Is that how it works

By: Curious
#4by:    

Seriously we don’t care about traditions. It is just a good opportunity to take pictures and to dress up and to post these pictures to prove our sorority is socially top.
After that we left early. It’s just for social media content and to boost our impact.

By: It’s not that deep
#5by:    

The Mistress thing isnt even true this is why u need to stop believing everything you hear on the internet.

By: L Post

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.