facebook

Kylan’s Fox Hunt dress is AWFUL

by:    

At first I wondered why she wasn’t going to the top fraternity parties. Then I remembered it’s because she’s in Zeta.

Posted By: lamest party of the year
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yep.

By: CC
#2by:    

That was by definition a top fraternity party. Her dress was hot. You are likely a lady who sports a muffin top even in a dress.

By: so
#3by:    

this is unnecessary and fox hunt is so fun. only the foxiest ladies get invited and there’s a huge all girl pregame at the pi kapp house. the year i went, they catered us chick fil a and they had an endless champagne fountain. this is by far one of the most fun frat parties at alabama.

By: lol
by: Jdhdhdbdhdhc   

You being excited about catered chick-fi-a says all we need to know.

By: Jdhdhdbdhdhc
by: Impressive   

Wow, free chicken. They really wine and dine you girls before they try to sleep with the multiple girls they invite. And you all do it for social media clout?
What is wrong with this school?

By: Impressive
by: Everyone sucks.   

IT WAS A PREGAME. What should they be eating?????

It’s fun and people enjoyed themselves. This site is so full of hate and nastiness.

And her dress was BEAUTIFUL.

By: Everyone sucks.
by: Yes the foxiest. Huh?   

Are the aphi m.ware sisters one of their foxiest ones?

By: Yes the foxiest. Huh?
by: Kenz   

Bragging about catered Chick fil A. Is that all it takes a Zeta to spread her legs? Will she let him do anal if there’s Polynesian sauce?

This is why Fox Hunt isn’t a top party and Pi Kapp isn’t a top house.

By: Kenz
#4by:    

The girls invited to this party had a great time. You are talking about them on anonymous message board on a Saturday lmao. Thanks for continuing to prove this site consists of miserable losers.

By: Big difference
#5by:    

I think the dress was pretty 🤷🏼‍♀️

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

I didn't hate it

By: actually
#7by:    

Nobody cared

By: Ghhhjjjj

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.