facebook

Sorority rankings

by:    

Top: alpha chi adpi alpha gam aopi
Upper: alpha phi chi o tri delt dg delta zeta
Middle: gphi KD kappa pi phi
Bottom: phi mu SK theta zeta

Explained : if you couldn’t figure, these are literally just in alphabetical order. I feel like some people don’t realize that your sororities name doesn’t mean a damn think unless ur a Kappa/KD trying to get with a DKE!!

To the PNMs that will inevitably start reading this website, there is absolutely no point in trying to get a “top” sorority because in this world it really only matters if you’re Greek (for the sole sake of making connections across campus).

I’d suggest you start looking into what you want out of a sisterhood:
Are you super Christian and want to hold steady on to your faith: alpha gam/alpha chi (and also every house does Bible study anyways- so don’t worry if you dont get them)

Boys? Zeta and Aphi swap with the most (and if you don’t get them, every house has swaps and there’s frat parties every week!)

Academics: alpha chi, alpha gam, chi o, pi phi (and if you don’t get them, remember majority of Panhellenics GPAs are higher than the schools avg and avg for all women in the school, I promise you every house will push you to success and give you the resources to succeed)

Coming from far out of state? A lot of west coast girls go theta and SK because they’re super popular out west, zeta/aphi/theta also have a lot northern girls. DZ, Theta, Zeta seem to have the most diverse out of state population

In state and want to find ur in state crowd? Kappa and KD obv but there’s instate girls in every house - most in state girls know this anyways

Look for something with meaning (even if that meaning is boys) because I promise you you’ll hate it, and you’ll waste thousands for no reason if you end up in a house because it was a top house and you get nothing out of it (coming from a gal in a top house who was searching for one thing and didn’t find it)

Posted By: Bobo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I can't even with AGD top. Just stop.

By: Yols

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Duuuddeee....   

Its alphabetical order. Read the post.

By: Duuuddeee....
by: Lol   

Someone got dropped lol. Old row top grades cute girls high retention rate, they’re a good sorority.

By: Lol
by: gateway   

Seriously ? AGD has been top forever at BAMA. I know the list was in ABC order, but your hate on AGD is laughable. Plus those girls are super sweet, All American girls with a great rep. NO, I am not in AGD, but this needed to be said.

By: gateway
#2by:    

I can't even with AGD top. Just stop.

By: Yols
#3by:    

So much wrong with this…….

By: Not it
by: Op    

Me when I don’t read

By: Op
#4by:    

Alphabetically theta is kappa alpha theta and should be before kappa delta. Also phi mu is before pi phi. H is before I.

By: Learn to spell
by: Op    

Good point, I didn’t look at the theta thing that way tbh. Kinda just started listing them off of memory at some point and hope for the best

#5by:    

I’m going to keep boosting this, thinking about the poor soul who felt the need to repost their ranking 12 time

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.