EVERYBODY LOVES ALPHA ALPHA
EVERYBODY LOVES ALPHA PHI

I TOLD MY SISTER AND MY SISTER TOLD ME
THE VERY BEST GIRLS GO ALPHA PHI

WOO!

Posted By: ALPHA PHI
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You posted this at 5:30 AM? What a troll…where do you even live?

By: ??
#2by:    

troll from Piphi can't stay away. start at 5:30, bump inflated piphi ranks, bully zeta and aphi.

same ole thing.

By: yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Proof?   

There is no proof it was piphi. It was written by someone, probably u, who is super immature and thinks it’s fun to put down other houses. Since nobody was really commenting u thought it would be cool to bash another house. Ur tactics r transparent and lame.

By: Proof?
by: No   

I don't think pi phi cares about alpha phi - they are friends. I think the only ones who really care are the OR judgmental moms who want to keep things they way they were and are afraid of change. They are the ones that don't understand alpha phi and give them the hardest time.

By: No
#3by:    

It’s funny when stuff like this gets called out and it’s crickets lol the site really attracts the worse

By: Interesting
#4by:    

EVERYBODY HATES ALPHA ALPHA
EVERYBODY HATES ALPHA PHI

I TOLD MY SISTER AND MY SISTER TOLD ME
THE VERY WORST GIRLS GO ALPHA PHI

YUCK!

By: #REMOVEAPHI2023

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.