facebook

What sorority has it out for aphi!?

by:    

So curious what house the troll who hates on aphi is associated with? Who feels THIS passionate about a sorority it is not that deep LMAO. The dumb “everyone loves aphi” post got like 60+ likes in 10 min…another house has a group chat to do that on a game day?! Yikes not a good look.

Posted By: 👀
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don’t even care about Aphi but how weird….

By: …

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

it is pi phi nationals. check other campuses. they are at the same level at several schools and pi phi is trying to hold on.

By: it is
#3by:    

My guess is OR or gphi. Pi phi is so different than aphi that I don't think they see them as any threat to the girls they want. OR is just jealous that their OR fraternities now are or want to swap with aphi. Gphi and aphi have the same type of girl so more direct competition.

By: Guess
by: OR   

Totally agree. It’s is OR. Look at some of the older posts. It’s obvious

By: OR
#4by:    

How are y’all not bored with the same tired aphi conversation. Give it a rest

By: Yawn
#5by:    

THE ENTIRE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AND ALL ALUMNI AND CURRENT AND PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS IN YEARS TO COME CAN ALL AGREE THAT WE NEEDS ALPHA PHI REMOVED FROM CAMPUS IMMEDIATELY!!!!

By: #REMOVEAPHI2023
#6by:    

Other sec schools have sororities similar to aphi I don't get why they're picked on here

By: Woooo
#7by:    

Oh my since nobody is talking about Aphi on campus and since they are facing an overall decreasing interest Aphi is trying to make themselves relevant.

By: Booooring
by: ^   

You are literally the culprit and talking to yourself about your favorite topic, Aphi. Go get some fresh air. We’re over you and you talking about them.

By: ^
by: Oh my    

No Aphi is just mediocre and totally fine the way they do. You ^^ don’t get it. So I will repeat it for you: No one is talking about Aphi. But some of their affiliates don’t like that.

By: Oh my
#8by:    

It’s not an entire sorority, it’s a person who for some reason cares a lot about Alpha Phi. This person must be hurt by something Alpha Phi did to them or feels threatened by them because of their own insecurities.

By: Alpha Phi
#9by:    

Alpha Phi is irrelevant. No one cares about them. No one talks about them. Not sure what you’re talking about.

By: V
by: exactly   

That's exactly what I was thinking. All of this has to be one person who doesn't like an Aphi and decided Greekrank is how she's going to lash out. No sorority has it out for Aphi or gives any thought to that house.

By: exactly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.