facebook

Is gphi the new aphi?

by: Legit

Let's discuss this.

Posted By: Legit
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Same   

I see those two houses as exactly the same. That’s not bad, they just have their type. OR wants nothing to do with them and tbh most of them want nothing to do with OR

By: Same
by: …Nov 6, 2023 10:31:51 PM

No they’re not…they cross with one certain demographic of northern party girls and that’s it. Gphi is 100% the same as DZ. I couldn’t see 70% of the girls in Aphi in Gphi. Literally none of the aphi tiktok girls would be in gphi. Why is gphi pushing this so hard? Lol

By: …
by: same??Nov 7, 2023 7:43:10 AM

For the same reason Aphi pushes the "we're just like Zeta" rhetoric so hard.

By: same??
by: sameNov 7, 2023 11:35:32 AM

For the same reason Zets pushes the "we're just like Phi Mu rhetoric so hard.

By: same
#2  by: see it    

I definitely see it. They definitely have a very similar look and vibe. Really during rush I feel like both were the same to me. To most girls when they picked aphi or gphi it was based on who they met during rush and aphi still is picking back up from their previous scandals so some girls wanted to stay away from that. But remember- both houses have girls that are absolutely nothing like what you see on instagram and tik tok. You can't base a house just on what you see on socials.

By: see it
#3  by: nahh   

they are not…that’s like saying is tri delt the new phi mu because they have a similarity. all sororities cross with each other somewhere but it doesn’t make them the same. they’re both their own houses and like a poster above said, if i’d put gphi with anyone it’d be dz. aphi and gphi don’t even hang out with the same frats.

By: nahh
#4  by: what a joke   

Only a GPhi would try to compare themselves to APhi. I’m not saying APhi is incredible and I can’t believe I’m even defending them, but they’re prettier and miles more relevant than GPhi will ever be lol.

By: what a joke
by: Right?Nov 7, 2023 11:23:34 AM

Like it’s so obvious Gphi is pushing this…why do you want to be aphi??? They’re desperate for THAT reputation?? Strive to be pi phi at least.

By: Right?
#5  by: No   

Not to go off TT but if you want proof on how this is not true…no well known TTer has ever gone to pref with these two houses lmao. Gphi thinks because Aphi and ZTA are the only other house taking jersey and LI girls that they’re all the same. All 3 different and on different levels. Get a grip!

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.