4.DZ, AP
5.ADPi, GPB
6. DG, AOP
7.KAT, SK

This is it!

Posted By: Ranks
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Nope Zeta. KD is better than you. Alpha Gam is arguable.

By: zeta wishes
by: Row 2   

Zta is fit for row 2

By: Row 2
by: No   

Why? Because you say so? The actual student here would put Zeta after Chi O and KD. And half would put them behind Alpha Gam too.

By: No
by: ^^   

AGD and KD have way too many scandals and average girls to be ranked higher. They r nothing special except to the alum grannies that still care about ranks

By: ^^
by: Wrong   

No students here would Pitt ZTA behind Chi O or KD. This rank is accurate

By: Wrong
by: ?   

What students would rank ZTA after XO and KD? Where r they bc they aren’t going through recruitment. ZTA has highest return rates during recruitment. The only ppl putting ZTA lower r OR alums, they pathetically troll this site

By: ?
#2by:    

nobody thinks this about pi phi in real life
also dz is not above gphi

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: What   

Hahahahaha — try again.

By: What
by: @by   

agree. piphi is delusional. got themselves taken off the cob eligibility list for this year. pi phi is below gphi.

By: @by
#3by:    

KD and AGD get OR leftovers. They r the lowest ranked OR houses. Everyone knows it. Zeta has surpassed them. Zeta can get a lot of their top girls THAT is why they r ranked higher

By: KD
by: socialmedia   

Social Media influencers will not make ZETA be top - hate to burst a bubble. PM ... who is even that rush class this year? They slid down the slope. AXO first... probably not but they are amazing and continue to have a great rush, retention, involvement, etc.. AGD does not have to get ANYONE's leftovers for sure. Most girls in AGD preffed it with PM and AXO and CHOSE AGD!! My roommates are AGD, PM, and AXO! We all know!

By: socialmedia
by: ?   

No college students r on GR at 12am on Saturday night. U r obviously an AGD alum. U may have known AGDs that prefed PM and AXO when u went to school here but it’s not the case anymore. The girl next door to me prefed AGD and DZ. Have u seen their PC? There is no way they prefed PM, no way.

By: ?
by: Noalum   

Maybe because I went HOME this weekend. I’m so glad you’re psychic and know all of the AGD prefs. Doubt you even were Greek. I’m not even AGD - or an alum. Don’t even care what you believe … doesn’t change facts.

By: Noalum
#4by:    

Kanye approves of this rank

By: Kanye
#5by:    

Houses are doing the following:
On the rise: chi o, zeta, theta
Slipping: phi mu, alpha chi, kd, kkg, adpi, piphi, agd
Maintaining: tri delt, gamma phi, dg, sk

Alpha phi could be a rise if they stay away from scandals for a few years

By: Thoughts
by: Yup   

AXO is definitely slipping

By: Yup
by: Agree   

I agree with most of this, but I think KD is more maintaining. They tried getting different girls this year which I think could help them.

By: Agree
#6by:    

Finally a rank that is more spot on. I would put PM below ZTA. ZTA is on the rise and PM has slid a bit over the years.

By: funny

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.