facebook

everybody loves alpha phi

by: alpha phi

"Sorority girls want to be cute and classy" No. Anyone who says something along the lines of "sorority girls want" is NOT an active member and certainly not a college student. You know what 18-22 year old girls want? good times.

i'm in Alpha Phi's PC'22. i'm from New Jersey and honestly coming to bama i didn't know anything about rankings, i just knew i wanted a fun college experience and applied to party schools with the intention of rushing. i had a very fun rush and enjoyed getting to know all the girls. in the end, i preffed APhi and GPhi, and looking back I wouldn't have changed a thing.

unless you are an avid GreekRank reader or someone from Alabama or just have a lot of connections here, there is nothing "special" about Old Row houses that New Row houses can't compete with. and when i read posts on here about how houses like KKG and KD mainly select girls from the same 5 high schools, it makes me wonder: Why would I want that? i took a risk by being the only person from my high school up north to rush at a school like this, and my experience as both an APhi and PNM has been great.

sure, there are mean girls in every house. there are girls who sleep around a lot in every house. there are girls who would do anything for social media in every house. you don't even need to be in a sorority to do those things, so why are all of those things considered to be "bad" in New Row houses, but for Old Row houses they are able to keep it hush hush?

not everyone wants to go Old Row. the only exception i would give here is Phi Mu because their house is just stunning. you can go New Row and still have fun. you could be in a "bottom" house and still have fun. college should be a fun experience for young girls who are leaving their mean, cliquey high school for a better experience, not a place where alums from 40 years ago still have a say in what we can and cannot post, wear and do.

so to the lovely girl reading this, i hope you are happy and comfortable in your house, because you WILL make friends and find the light everywhere you go. and if you are a man, not in a sorority at UA or have already graduated, keep scrolling. let us have our safe space as you have yours <3

Posted By: alpha phi
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Thumbs down   

The number of downvotes on this show that not everybody likes Alpha Phi. Desperate clout chasers.

By: Thumbs down
by: LolNov 4, 2023 1:48:39 PM

this post did not have 100+ downvotes 20 min ago…y’all are insane

By: Lol
by: @LolNov 5, 2023 12:19:06 AM

the views to likes ratio is not fooling anybody… good job OR mommies for pooling your money together to attempt to get this post deleted!! LOL

By: @Lol
by: What??Nov 5, 2023 6:29:31 PM

It’s like $5 to remove a post. No one has to pool money for that.

By: What??
by: @What??Nov 12, 2023 3:02:16 PM

how would you know that unless you tried to buy dislikes? LOLLLLLL you’re crazy and jealous of all the attention aphi gets now that your stupid OR house is known to be mid and irrelevant 😂😂😂😂

By: @What??
#12  by: aphi   

aphi is a top sorority worldwide, not just at UA. us aphi's here don't just rule the school, we dominate in the south, midwest, in the north, anywhere Greek Life exists. there is no greek life without alpha phi. so sorry that OR is just made by girls we rejected before rush started, because i promise we can tell you wish you were in our shoes instead xoxo

By: aphi
by: Right…Nov 5, 2023 7:13:08 PM

Got that everybody?? Without Aphi there would be NO Greek life at Bama! All hail the queens💀

By: Right…
by: hmm...Nov 6, 2023 7:24:33 PM

@aphi-Apparently you are not aware that American Greek Life is limited to the U.S. and Canada, so there aren't any NPC sororities that are a "top sorority worldwide." And no we don't "dominate anywhere Greek Life exists."

I am an alumna and many other alumnae are embarrassed by the IEB's decisions relating to recruitment ie: "Beta Delta" document leak. This is not the women's fraternity that I joined and have supported for years.

Alpha Phi like all NPC sororities has chapters that would be considered top, middle or bottom. Let's hope that the Bama chapter can try and avoid a repeat of the scandals that have made the national news. Hopefully then our collegiate chapters will earn their Alumnae's respect and donations again.

By: hmm...
by: ^Nov 6, 2023 8:49:40 PM

This is clearly a troll. Are you that dense?

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.