facebook

everybody loves alpha phi

by:    

"Sorority girls want to be cute and classy" No. Anyone who says something along the lines of "sorority girls want" is NOT an active member and certainly not a college student. You know what 18-22 year old girls want? good times.

i'm in Alpha Phi's PC'22. i'm from New Jersey and honestly coming to bama i didn't know anything about rankings, i just knew i wanted a fun college experience and applied to party schools with the intention of rushing. i had a very fun rush and enjoyed getting to know all the girls. in the end, i preffed APhi and GPhi, and looking back I wouldn't have changed a thing.

unless you are an avid GreekRank reader or someone from Alabama or just have a lot of connections here, there is nothing "special" about Old Row houses that New Row houses can't compete with. and when i read posts on here about how houses like KKG and KD mainly select girls from the same 5 high schools, it makes me wonder: Why would I want that? i took a risk by being the only person from my high school up north to rush at a school like this, and my experience as both an APhi and PNM has been great.

sure, there are mean girls in every house. there are girls who sleep around a lot in every house. there are girls who would do anything for social media in every house. you don't even need to be in a sorority to do those things, so why are all of those things considered to be "bad" in New Row houses, but for Old Row houses they are able to keep it hush hush?

not everyone wants to go Old Row. the only exception i would give here is Phi Mu because their house is just stunning. you can go New Row and still have fun. you could be in a "bottom" house and still have fun. college should be a fun experience for young girls who are leaving their mean, cliquey high school for a better experience, not a place where alums from 40 years ago still have a say in what we can and cannot post, wear and do.

so to the lovely girl reading this, i hope you are happy and comfortable in your house, because you WILL make friends and find the light everywhere you go. and if you are a man, not in a sorority at UA or have already graduated, keep scrolling. let us have our safe space as you have yours <3

Posted By: alpha phi
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

No one asked, but okay Jersey girl in Alpha Phi. Lmao.

By: Guido
by: ❤️   

OR showing their true colors

By: ❤️
by: Reality   

Zeta is the classy version of Alpha Phi. Everyone loves Zeta, not Alpha Phi.

By: Reality
by: nnnnnn   

Why does this girl think OR is pressed? OR gets any girl they want. They are not threatened by AP. AP gets the girls OR drops and then ZTA and PBP sort through those and then the leftovers split between AP, GPB and DZ.

Sorry but no good house here is threatened by the leftovers that pledge AP. It’s just the way it is.

By: nnnnnn
by: Truth   

No one loves Alpha Phi except Alpha Phi.

If you want to party and you’re a top pnm party girl, you’d go Zeta. The girls Zeta drops go Alpha Phi or Gamma Phi.

By: Truth
by: Pressed   

OR is SO pressed!!!!! Look at all the nasty comments. If they weren’t pressed they wouldn’t be commenting. OR absolutely looses girls to ZTA.

By: Pressed
by: nope   

The only ones who love Alpha Phi are Alpha Phis.

By: nope
#2by:    

You’re from pledge class ‘22 and still haven’t dropped out of Alpha Phi yet? Look at Aphi finally keeping girls around longer than just freshman year. Maybe they’ll rise up to middle tier now.

By: devoted
by: Bye   

^^ truth. I can name on one hand the number of Alpha Phis I knew freshman year that are still in the house as juniors.

By: Bye
#3by:    

Why are you even mentioning Old Row? If you’re so happy in your own house, then why would you care what they think?

Your post makes me sad for you. It’s obvious you’re unhappy and regretting where you ended up. I’m sorry you’re in this situation but you can always drop if you’re that miserable.

By: McKenna
by: Endless   

Seriously?? They live for this! They bring it on themselves. They LOVE the attention. Negative attention is better than no attention.

By: Endless
by: Potato cake   

I don’t think OR girls waste their time on this site. I think the comments are from houses that are actually threatened by APhi. Like GPB and DZ.

By: Potato cake
by: X   

OR def wastes time on this site. Look at all these comments defending OR. Who do u think is doing it? It’s not DZ or Gphi. Nice try deflecting

By: X
#4by:    

This Alpha Phi girl is OBSESSED with Old Row.

The majority of sorority women here are not in Old Row, so why do you feel so threatened? Take a deep breath and let it go.

By: Psycho stalker
by: Huh?   

All she said is that not everyone wants to be OR. Calm down.

By: Huh?
by: cut by top houses   

The Alpha Phis don’t want to be Old Row because they never had a chance to be. They were all dropped before Sisterhood Round.

Don’t act like you don’t know how the rush funnel works.

By: cut by top houses
#5by:    

So aphi gets bashed constantly, someone gets on here to defend themselves and people continue to bash. That's bullying. She didn't say anything bad about old row just that on here they are always ranked top but not all girls who go to the school cry when they don't get old row. I'm out of state and I liked old row houses - some of them rush very well. I was more scared of them though as I thought that maybe I would be excluded. And the NJ bashing needs to stop too - with all the Jersey people coming and bringing all the out of state money we should be thanking them. I'm looking for internships in the city and a apt in Hoboken or Jersey City so I very well may soon be a jersey girl. And you know what I haven't been asked in an interview yet - what sorority I am in. Funny how that works.

By: sad
by: magic mike   

Way to aim high with those goals of moving to Hoboken. I bet you’ll be the best employee at the tanning salon!

By: magic mike
by: Dumb   

I'm a finance major I'm working in debt and equity not a tanning salon. I want a nice apt not a shoebox so Hoboken and Jersey City it is so I can commute to downtown easily.

By: Dumb
by: yeah right   

@magicmike - vs goals to live and work in Alabama? Not sure why one is better or worse than the other. Just depends on your goals.

By: yeah right
by: for the   

Love of God....don't live in Hoboken or worse yet Jersey City. Spend the extra $ to live in the city. All those two places are is an infected cesspool of post grads. If you don't want to grow up, it's for you. If you actually want to experience NYC---live in the shoebox.

By: for the
#6by:    

This wasn't bashing OR at all. Even though you try to ignore all the bad things said on here - it still hurts seeing what people are saying. The OP was just defending her sorority. There is no reason for everyone to bash aphi and zta all the time. Why do people bash them unless they are jealous of them themselves? I'll say I've heard plenty of fraternity boys saying how hot aphi is- however that is no reason to bash them over the thoughts of 18-22 year old BOYS.

By: ?
by: Lol   

Old row mommas getting pissed that 18-21 yr old boys and 16 year old girls on tiktok love aphi is hilarious. It’s not that deep lmaooo.

By: Lol
by: Oh   

Ppl r constantly on here basing ZTA, what r u talking about. Speaking of ranks…OR freaks out when ZTA is put high. They r high but OR can’t deal w the fact that their houses like AGD and KD r slipping. OR comes on here and ranks OR higher than it should be. ZTA should absolutely be ranked higher than some OR houses. OR won’t admit their influence is slipping and PNMs don’t care as much about them

By: Oh
#7by:    

I love that she loves Alpha Phi. She absolutely made some valid points whether we like them or not. Good on her. I love a few OR houses and PM does have a beautiful house, but I did not choose my house because it was beautiful on the outside. Because I chose what made me happy I don't feel the need to bash houses on here.

By: luv
#8by:    

This post makes me embarrassed that AP is even on our campus. And trying to compare themselves to Zeta? Or Old Row?

Sweet little AP girls, you compete at pref with Gamma Phi and DZ. Maybe a little DG sprinkled in there.

By: AP < Zeta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ?   

She wasn’t comparing AP to OR, can u read?

By: ?
#9by:    

This feels like a Marin post. Lying about being PC 22.

By: It’s Marin
by: ^   

^^^this feel like a post done by someone that is jealous of Marin. It’s cringe

By: ^
#10by:    

There are so many nasty comments in this thread over a SORORITY! Some of y’all need to get a grip on reality, find a hobby, or something. Writing angry paragraphs about a sorority at 9 PM on big football weekend? Girl…

By: Yikes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.