facebook

why does nobody like me?

by:    

i had no friends in high school, not even people to sit with at lunchtime, and my core memories consist of watching tiktok alone in my room. i didn’t make any friends or get invited to any parties bc i didn’t know anybody my freshman year, rushed as a sophomore, got dropped from every house, rushed COB and faked my personality to get a bid, and now i have no friends in my current house. what’s wrong with me and why can’t i seem to make any friends no matter what? i’ve tried talking to people, running for a position, asking people if they’d like to hangout or get dinner at the house and i’ve just been ignored, left on read or got canceled on last minute. even my big doesn’t talk to me and just picked me because i was the only option left. i see posts about how people used to drink with their friends at 15 and how their PC ordered fakes together and meanwhile i’m so jealous of their experiences. am i just out of luck? does it ever get better?

Posted By: ???
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i asked some girls i want to get to know better if i could pregame with them for halloweekend and they all flaked on me. i didn’t even know they had plans until i saw their story posts and got a text that said “i’ll just meet you there” and i ended up crying in my room.

By: ???
#2by:    

Find an introvert and make friends with them

By: Them
#3by:    

I will be the first to tell you that you are not the only one feeling like this.

By: straightup
by: OP   

thank you so much i really needed this

By: OP
#4by:    

have you tried getting into the philanthropy? Some kind of service project committee? Something you naturally enjoy? It can be hard. Maybe meeting like minded people working on the same project would help? Or a service organization outside of the sorority?

By: Idk
#5by:    

Because you’re unattractive and say the wrong things. Same as it ever was.

Also I’ll add that it is YOU that is the problem. No one likes you because of YOU, and despite what anyone says it never gets better. It stays like this forever. There are no solutions other than the one you have already thought about.

By: Cuz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No   

This is definitely not true. Someone who has been very hurt in the past must have written this.

You are not a problem of any kind.

By: No
by: uh   

Seriously this person is bitter, and just wants to hurt others.

Stay away from those kinds of people.

By: uh
#6by:    

It might help you to get a life coach. They will help you to understand yourself and how you relate to others IRL vs in your head and teach you how to capitalize on your positive traits. You can do it virtually.

By: life coach
#7by:    

don’t be sad sugarplum it’s okay to admit how bad your house (aphi) is and why rushing their was your biggest regret. help us get revenge on those girls by signing the petition to #REMOVEAPHI2023!!!

By: #REMOVEAPHI2023
#8by:    

I am sorry that you are sad and feeling that things are not going your way. Would you consider seeking counseling? If you feel that you had no friends in HS and that pattern is following you into college, then it might be something you are doing subconsciously, or a vibe you are giving off. The university provides a counseling center that might be helpful to you. Here is their info, taken from their info page: 3000 South Lawn Office Building (1101 Jackson Avenue) or call 205-348-3863 during operating hours . Good luck.

By: To ???

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.