facebook

thoughts on alpha phi

by:    

i want to know all the thoughts on alpha phi. are they really top tier? why do they have the highest amount of instagram followers?

Posted By: lol zz
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you think they are top tier you know nothing about Bama greek life

By: Huh?
by: heheheh   

who do you think is top tier

By: heheheh
by: heheheh   

then why do they have so many followers

By: heheheh
by: easy....   

Because they don't wear much clothing and they're a train wreck. Its entertaining to watch.

By: easy....
by: Not top   

Top tier is Alpha Chi, Kappa, Tri Delt, Chi O, KD and Phi Mu.

Middle tier is Zeta, Alpha Gam, Pi Phi, Alpha Phi, etc…

By: Not top
by: ^   

Lmao well the majority of old row doesn’t fit this criteria any longer.

By: ^
by: 👵    

U r not in college. Being classy is a goal for grandmas not college students. It’s pathetic for OR alums to come on here to judge college students. If ur OR house is so good u would not feel the need to comment on other houses! OR is not friendly, many aren’t pretty, they dress provocatively AND some r ranked poorly in the grade report. Stop trying to make OR something it isn’t.

By: 👵
by: Social Media   

It’s 2023, social media and followers do matter that is why others try to make it not count. It’s probably one of the most important things going forward

By: Social Media
#2by:    

Followers:
They had videos go viral back in the day with hot blondes dancing in bikinis. Before tiktok the conversation was around them and ZTA. Aphi is also big nationally and they’re known to be a “social media” and “looks” house.

They’re top socially bc they’re loved by frats and a fav option for social media girlies. Dropped from old row but highly doubtful they we’re interested in OR in the first place besides Phi Mu. Their overall ranking would land them in the mid range with Pi Phi. Your nicer social media girls will go Pi Phi and the more looks/party will go Aphi. I’d say before scandals and their youtube vid peak they were giving zeta a run for their money for a few years but zeta pulled ahead after the scandals. I actually would like to see them stronger again bc their the only other house allowed to play the social media game with ZTA.

By: Z
by: Change   

Social media girlies are not going PiPhi. Bella Grace is an outlier.

Social media girls: ZTA, APhi, PM, GPhi, DDD

Shy away from social media: KKG, AXO, AGD, XO

A mix, or have no clear leaning on social media:
DZ, KD, Theta, SK, PiPhi, ADPi, DG, AOPi

By: Change
by: Also   

Seems like ZTA is really focusing more on recruiting new members with higher GPAs and more involvement. I think the grade report will show that ZTA continues to improve while Aphi will be bringing up the rear again.

By: Also
#3by:    

Alphi Phi did well this year. I do not think they are top now, but it really depends who you ask. Some will say yes and others, no. I will say there are a ton of great girls in APhi and many of the ones I have met are amazing.

By: ZZ

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: no....   

They are definitely not top. They have exactly 1 component going for them and that is being social. They're lacking in all the other criteria including academics, involvement, connections, etc....I don't understand why it's so difficult for people to comprehend this. Top houses are the total package. Alpha Phi is definitely NOT a top house. They're great for girls who are only concerned about being social but for those who are interested in having an all around experience, Alpha Phi would be bottom tier.

By: no....
by: Except   

Except they’re not minding their own business. They’re on here claiming to be “top tier” because they have 1 thing going for them. Take a look around you. There are many other sororities that have “being social” in addition to many other things. If they would stop living on this site claiming to be “top tier” then everyone would probably stop talking about them and that’s their worst fear.

By: Except
by: 🙄   

Where is APhi saying they r top tier? I always see them ranked mid and then ppl even come for them then. Ppl r so threatened it’s funny

By: 🙄
by: @except   

They never claimed they’re top tier 😂 what happens is you guys see outsiders and people on tiktok hyping them up and you then insecurely have to run to greekrank and make posts saying “is aphi top??” then reply to yourself explaining why they’re not and how old row is the best and doesn’t do social media etc etc lmao. same old song and dance

By: @except
#4by:    

They’re popular with lots of followers simply because their favorite party trick is putting their legs behind their head. It’s as simple as that 🤷‍♀️

By: Truth
by: TL   

you got all the h0es mad hahahahahaha

By: TL
#5by:    

There is no reason to be mean about an entire house. There are different types of girls in every house. There are influencers in every house too. Talking about how a girl dresses is horrible in today's time. I admire the confidence girls have to wear certain clothes as I am always self conscious. There are also girls that dress like my grandma. It's really not for me to judge - it's what each girl is happy wearing and what your style is. Just because it isn't your style doesn't mean it is bad. Alpha Phi is a good house - I think people are mean to them because their girls are more well recognized on insta and tt but there are really quiet girls in Aphi too. Don't judge a house by a handful of girls ever

By: Mean
by: Your mom’s house   

There’s only one type of girl in Alpha Phi. That’s why they’re not top. They pledge pretty girls that have low GPAs and are irrelevant on campus in regards to involvement.

The top girls pledge Old Row houses and then the pretty/party girls with bad reputations and grades from high school pledge Alpha Phi and Zeta.

By: Your mom’s house
#6by:    

Alums don't realize every house has girls that wear revealing clothes

By: Lol
#7by:    

I would never put down an entire house as it is wrong on so many levels. I think we all know if we wanted to start a list and put down women we could find many in each house. That means both OR and NR. Just stop already with the negativity of a single group.

By: Please
#8by:    

bc they give it up easily. they can deny it all they want but just like kappa and kd have reps for enjoying snow, this is the rep aphi wanted for themselves. y’all made your bed, now sleep in it.

By: TL
#9by:    

community coochie

By: Stanky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.