facebook

Truth about vertically challenged frat guys

by:    

Many guys actually grow taller from 18 to 25.....that 5 6 frat guy you make fun of might end up being 6 2 by 23

Posted By: Guy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The truth about short frat guys is that there are none.

They either don't get a bid or they get hazed into dropping out.

By: @sadshortman
by: The truth   

There are guys that are 5'7 in Bama fraternities. They claim they are 5'9 though. Ask the girls at this school. But these guys eventually grow to that height or taller.

By: The truth
by: The truth   

Not all these guys grow to that height but a large chunk grow taller in college

By: The truth
by: Not    

Dke arguably has the hardest pledgeship on campus, and they also have some of the shortest, most 50 yr old looking dad-like males on campus. Clearly too short to get a bid is not true because dke is hard to get into. Alabama fraternities (and especially dke obvi) care more about how old south and old money hit family is over looks / height

By: Not
#2by:    

Imagine going on a date party with a short male. The low amount of self respect you must have to put on heels and stand next to him in a pic when he looks like he could be your son.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

“I may be short now but— but, you’ll be sorry when I get 2 more inches by my mid-twenties” 💀 ok manlet

By: LMFAOOOO
#4by:    

Short at this school is no-fraud 5'8" or below. Even guys in the 5'10" range have issues. Around 180 cm (almost 5'11) is where it's no longer an issue.

Thinking otherwise is cope or gaslighting.

Being in a frat as a short guy is hard. I no lie feel sorry for guys that height and I'm barely 6' w/out fraud.

By: cold hard truth
#5by:    

College boys either look 14 or 40. It’s so hard to tell with some of them. One guy I met this weekend couldn’t been 21 or 41. He was so cute, but couldn’t tell his age. Turns out he was 23. So many boys now are in such a weird looking phase

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.