facebook

pc2024 helppppp

by:    

am i allowed to reachout to actives and ask questions or no, are ctives watching us? what should i post on iG to make me look goo d

Posted By: pc
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They’ll reach out to you. Do not reach out first

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Disagree   

I disagree. I reached out and made friends with actives bc I had to and had no connections, ended up in a top old row house and nobody saw me as “weird” for reaching out. I had a very successful rush, and several top houses fought for me. I say go for it girl, I’d be tickled if a pnm reached out to me first. Don’t be discouraged. It’s better to reach out and feel awkward at first than to not be known at all and get dropped.

By: Disagree
#2by:    

i dont think actives will try to find us until we sign up for rush, and posting wise i would say try and post with your friends more than you post photos of yourself, and steer clear of anything you wouldnt want your grandparents to see! hope i see you next fall :)

By: idk
by: bye   

we will start reaching out this fall! normally sign up for rush is in may:) make sure to add bama to ur bio or post on the class of 28 page so girls can find you better. and follow ALL the bama sororities

By: bye
#3by:    

actives are already watching for girls who post in the roommate IG groups and mention they're rushing. that's the best way to get noticed early and post often and be yourself

By: actives are

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.