Theta, SK, SDT

Posted By: Current Student
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: 🥰   

this is a good one!

By: 🥰
#22  by: ok aphi   

trust me, aphi is no competition or even comparable to kd and agd. there’s a reason why aphi takes so many pledges and rushes heavily in the spring. the only thing they’re upper mid at is getting with every frat

By: ok aphi
#23  by: drop   

drop PiPhi down a row.

By: drop
#24  by: TD   

This is an accurate ranking. The top 5 are undisputed. We’ll see by mid Spring where retention numbers are at.

By: TD
#25  by: Student    

Switch Aphi and Adpi then this is 100% accurate

By: Student
by: NoNov 15, 2023 1:45:04 PM

Adpi is 100% where they should be. DZ and Gphi are crushing them

By: No
by: No!!!Nov 15, 2023 2:37:49 PM

Saying it doesn’t make it true. Adpi up one but leave Aphi there for now.

By: No!!!
by: okNov 15, 2023 2:49:56 PM

gphi and dz are more relevant than adpi. adpi is top of bottom

By: ok
#26  by: Like this    

This actually makes sense I would move aphi up though.

By: Like this
#27  by: Well…   

I would move Agd down. That’s one that I never see or hear about. I know or people will argue this but it’s true.

By: Well…
by: rtrNov 16, 2023 7:08:05 PM

Agd is top grades every semester, has a ton of crimsonettes/cheerleaders, is OR, and is super involved I know you’re not tryna say they’re Mid tier

By: rtr
by: RammaJammaDec 2, 2023 11:19:20 PM

AGD is one of the main sororities - they are heavily involved on campus, have girls in various clubs/sports, and of course always have the top GPA. I am not even in a sorority before anyone attacks me. Truth is Old Row and Zeta pledge same girls pretty much.

By: RammaJamma
by: ^Dec 3, 2023 12:11:35 PM

They r def mid. They r busy studying and going to church. not out on campus AT ALL. They had a big scandal. Their own members are embarrassed of their house.

By: ^
by: AGDDec 3, 2023 12:45:21 PM

AGD is mid

By: AGD
#28  by: Bump...   

This one.

By: Bump...
#29  by: CC   

When someone can actually share recruitment weeks stats then and only then can we really say who is top. You can't live off the past forever and the OR vs NR. At some point you have to look at what house was the most desired year after year by pnms in recruitment and go from there. That is the top house and each follows below based on stats. If you choose to base it on gpa, pageant queen membership, cheerleaders, student govt officers, athletes, fundraising, philanthropy, retention and on and on we go that way to determine it. That becomes a bit tougher to do fairly across the board.

By: CC
by: 👏Nov 16, 2023 11:36:53 AM

I love that you did not mention looks. You can't grade looks fairly.

By: 👏
by: This…Nov 16, 2023 11:42:08 AM

And recruitment week stats will never be shared. We will never know who has the highest return rates. That information is not shared nor will it ever be.

By: This…
by: NopeNov 16, 2023 1:27:44 PM

I’m going to totally disagree here. All recruitment stats give you are the impressions of 18 year olds who have been on campus a week. Return rates show who puts on a good face, had good social media, or who dirty rushed the best, but it doesn’t reflect the reality of campus at all. It doesn’t show accomplishments or sisterhood. So no. You can drop that line of reasoning.

By: Nope
by: charlotteNov 16, 2023 1:44:12 PM

The fact that we will never know the return rates tells you something loud and clear.

By: charlotte
#30  by: twocents   

With a group of 400 girls every single sorority will have accomplishments and sisterhood. Everyone will judge those things differently. There really needs to be common factors that the groups are all equally judged by and until that happens this is just all talk.

By: twocents
by: This!Nov 16, 2023 1:53:13 PM

Thank you! Not everyone has the same criteria for what equates to "top".

By: This!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.