Posted By: Current Student
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

Phi Mu, Kappa, AXO, Zeta, Tri Delt, Chi O, AOPi, Pi Phi, AGD

ADPi, DZ, DG, GPhi, APHI

Theta, SK, SDT

By: Nice to See - RTR
by: Stop   

Please stop embarrassing yourself, ZTA. You’re upper middle tier, but definitely not top.

Is AGD top? No, but they’re ahead of Pi Phi and Zeta.

By: Stop
by: Wait…what?   

Is AOPi seriously claiming to be top tier and ahead of AGD💀💀💀

By: Wait…what?
by: 😂😂   

AGD is NOT ahead of ZTA. They r the OR version of ADPi or DG. Just bc a house is OR doesn’t mean they r top. Girls that got into AGD were dropped by all other OR houses. Nobody chooses AGD first.

By: 😂😂
#12by:    

UHMM?? Alpha Phi upper mid? I DON'T THINK SO. Put away the acid y'all trippin.

By: trolls
by: AP   

APhi’s better than ZTA with this year’s pledge class.

By: AP
by: -   

Really tired of you losers coming for aphi and zeta constantly. Such outdated opinions get over yourselves

By: -
#13by:    

KD could be added to the top row. We have a lot of top houses because our Greek system is so large and every top house pulls a little bit different personality/hometown.

By: V
by: No   

KD is where they should be. They are only wanted by AL girls whose moms were KD. Literally no one else cares about that house. That doesn’t make a top house. It makes a mid house.

By: No
#14by:    

ADPI/DZ are more wanted than houses like APhi, the one good APhi pledge class doesn’t solve their reputation

by: ???   

NO way you just said DZ is more sought out after than APHI lmao DZ isn’t even above gphi. APDI/APHI go after completely different girls. Which one of these houses are you in??

By: ???
#15by:    

Now going here for a few years -things i think about rankings....it all depends. That's it. Who you think is top is dependent upon where you hang out. I was out this weekend at a bar that was mostly old row guys. a guy I met said he didn't even know my sorority existed but we all had such a good time all together that night and the next. I never gave his fraternity a chance and he didn't give mine either but now we realize that we all need to expand on who we hang out with.

By: Who knows
#16by:    

this is it

By: $&@

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#17by:    

By: 101010101
#18by:    

Only an Aphi would put that house on the same line as zeta and KD. The girls in my rush group who went Aphi were falling apart when zeta dropped them.

by: hi   

^^This!

By: hi
by: And….   

And don’t forget to mention that girls in ur group were also settling for KD when they got KKG and other OR houses

U r also proving why ZTA should be moved up In ranks. It’s a highly desirable house

By: And….
#19by:    

Piphi down a row.

Kd gets southern girls over Zta and Aphi.

Aphi directly competes 50/50 with Zta again unless pnm is from Florida then they go Zta.

By: h
by: 😂😂   

ZTA and APhi do NOT want KDs average looking southern girls, like ever! Have u seen KDs on campus? Ur comment is a joke from an old KD grandma. KD girls r not wanted by any other sorority on campus. They r OR leftovers. KD is one of the lowest ranked OR houses, fact.

By: 😂😂
#20by:    

KD is very quiet on campus. ZTA has gotten a lot of southern girls lately including a lot from Birmingham. The new row houses are getting more and more southern girls overall because the southern girls realize there is more to sorority life and campus life than being in the same sorority as your mom and grandma.

By: not anymore
by: agree   

Old row used to be more relevant when alabama girls stayed in alabama. Now girls are moving all over the world - they don't necessarily want to marry the boy from high school that is in the old row frat that their dad was in. They have opportunities to move out and experience life outside of the south.

By: agree
by: Yes   

Everyone knows ZTA Always gets the Birmingham that wanted old row but got cut.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.