facebook

Pi Phi vs Adpi?

by:    

What are piphi and adpi like? Are they similar or different

I have family in both and plan to come to bama next year and would love to know more about them. Its been arrows or lions my whole life.

Posted By: SarahJane
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

from someone who's not in either of these houses, my view is that they're pretty similar. Both have good grades and pretty involved girls. Piphi seems to go more for an influencer type of vibe and adpi is more lowkey. also i personally think generally piphi girls are prettier. hope that helps

By: hi
#2by:    

PiPhi USED TO BE pretty influencer types, but not any more. This year they have Bella Grace who blew up on TikTok but she’s not like the typical Social Media girl like Lauren was. Most of their girls are low-key, girl-next door type with a range of looks. Of NR houses, these two are known to be the most religious if that’s important to you and you don’t go OR.

Basically, after recent rush, PiPhi & ADPi have become more similar.

By: Nope
by: very   

They are very similar. Emphasis on grades and religion.

By: very
#3by:    

Pre cpvid phi pilhi was cool

By: Coivd

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.