facebook

Blonde Preference

by:    

So just going by observation it seems that the top houses have a high concentration of blondes, generally natural or close to it. What chance does a natural brunette with not the straightest hair have to get into Chi O, AXO, or one of those?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Honestly, it'll be tough. They really stick to their own kind.

Even if you do get in it may not be the best experience as your other qualities will have to be REALLY good just to compensate for your deficiencies. Lotta really good girls have a hard time, and tend to get "iced out" fairly regularly. Seen it happen a lot.

By: @pnm
by: surejan   

this is a troll, but I'll bite . . . they don't "stick to their own kind" and are actually conscious about such biases.

Srats are honestly like anything else in life and social experience: it works or it doesn't, usually not because of any one thing; you're just accepted or you're not.

Blonde hair/blue eyes may get you looks and acknowledgement but I've seen plenty of blonde girls get "iced out" as you say, arguably as many as their non-blonde counterparts.

By: surejan
#2by:    

I honestly don't know why this is a thing, especially as a lot of blondes are, well, not that great.

Anyway it has more to do with texture and contrast than color/shading. If you have good those things, you'll arguably be better off than the standard creamsicle types.

By: ah no
#3by:    

Natural?? Just like their tans?

By: um
#4by:    

Nobody cares about your hair. Let's think. Most white people in the South are of English/Scottish/Irish decent. That means blonde. Not exclusively blonde, but yeah a lot of them.

By: dumbies
by: um   

Scottish/Irish & blonde? . . . more like redhead and dark brown. Even natural blondes of English/German descent in the south are more likely light brown.

By: um
#5by:    

omg people most blondes are bottle blondes at Bama. It doesn't take a huge amount of intelligence to see that. I think many of you know there are numerous superficial reasons people land bids to top OR and NR houses. You can spew out whatever you want to sell to pnms, but if you want to be honest it isn't the resume and grades getting them bids at many of these houses for the large majority.

By: niki
#6by:    

I think the better question here is how many natural blondes are there in each house? lol

By: cammy
#7by:    

I'm considered a "natural blonde" but i'm definitely not platinum. It's light brown roots, and the blonde look I have is mostly through highlights. Pretty confident that's most of the blondes at this school if not everywhere else.

That said, the number of fair-haired (lighter shaded) girls is definitely in higher concentration in the upper tier houses. Just how it is.

By: blondiehere
by: wurdabafroombe   

This isn't true. Distribution's pretty even.

Also, how would you know? Most "blondes," even if natural, use product.

By: wurdabafroombe
#8by:    

Hair is not going to matter. No one is getting in or getting cut because of the color of their hair.

Almost every house, OR & NR, has a ton of blondes! But if you’re brunette and have connections and meet the GPA cut off, you’re getting in over a blonde.

By: Hair don’t care

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.