facebook

It is true about Bama

by:    

Is Bama considered a rich white girl school? Looking and waiting to see if I get in but that is what I heard. Not sure how and why

Posted By: Bunny
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

just stop.

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

in kappa delta and phi mu yah

By: uh
#3by:    

Smart Rich kids go to schools like Yale, USC, UofM, Georgetown, U of Miami…etc and Bama gets the rejects . Basic white sorority Girls looking for rich boys to earn a “Mrs. Degree” at graduation.

By: Daddy
by: no   

Who would ever put U of Miami and smart together in any context? Same goes for any school called UofM?
And if you want a smart Southern boy who's going to be rich BECAUSE he's smart, none of those schools are it.

By: no
by: $$$   

The top Southern smart schools no order: Vandy, Duke, Ga Tech, UVA. Money at all of them, future potential earnings very high.

By: $$$
#4by:    

I’m assuming UofM is referring to Michigan. Definitely full of rich kids but pretty diverse. Lots of smart wealthy kids from New York and California mixed in with the smart white kids from Michigan. Oh, and yes, Miami has great academics. Do your research.

By: Not white
by: ick   

A cursory glance was enough to make me queasy.

By: ick
#5by:    

Miami had a 9% acceptance rate last year and is actually pretty rigorous academically. The 90k tuition speaks for itself.

By: Bamabound
by: haha no   

I bothered to check and those numbers are not even close according to their website.

By: haha no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.