facebook

Pres or Tut? Help!

by:    

From girls who have lived there, what are your thoughts on pres vs tut? I plan to rush. I would like to know what you did and didn’t like. Thank you.

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

So you don’t have to share a room

By: Pres
by: Tut   

Tut! You will want to be right by sorority row. That’s where your meals will be.

By: Tut
#2by:    

If you don't care about sharing a room I would hands down pic Tut, but if you want your own space you have to go with pres. I do love how close tut is to the houses and also that it is so freshly new. Either choice is great and you will survive. Your first year with be amazing! Good Luck.

By: ido
#3by:    

If you don't care about sharing a room I would hands down pic Tut, but if you want your own space you have to go with pres. I do love how close tut is to the houses and also that it is so freshly new. Either choice is great and you will survive. Your first year with be amazing! Good Luck.

By: ido
#4by:    

how long does it take to walk to sorority row from pres?

By: curious
by: 10-15   

10-15 minutes

By: 10-15
#5by:    

Both are great. Just make sure you pay your housing deposit as soon as as possible since room choice goes by the order of submitting the deposit. Pres 1 mostly fills by day 2, Pres 3 soon after. You have a bit more time for Pres, but the most desired room locations get snapped up ths earliest.

By: Either
#6by:    

are these the two best dorms for freshmen girls? what about some of the other choices? would anyone suggest a different option and why?

By: question
#7by:    

only ones that I would consider

By: CC

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

I would go with Tut for convenience.

By: Tut
#9by:    

pres hands down. you will want your space eventually and tut is only fun for rush

By: pres
#10by:    

Tutwiler hands down. Most girls in Pres regret it. Tut is a true dorm experience. You’ll have other years for a real apartment. Don’t waste the opportunity freshman year.

By: P

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.