facebook

pnm 2024 bama rush

by: help

im commited to bama and plan to rush in fall of 2024 i cannot wait but i have many limiting factors beign im a poc and im from massachutes , i have no legacys and not that rich ive tried to gain some isnights on how to be rushed but i just dont know pleas help me

Posted By: help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: help   

excuse my grammar, i am in a rush. im just really conflicted

By: help
#2  by: You’ll be fine    

Just come in with an open mind, don’t have your heart set on old row or zeta. Follow the guidelines from Panhellenic on how to dress for each round and be yourself. Nearly everyone who rushes gets a bid, not everyone gets the bid they want when they have their heart set on just a few houses, but if you keep your mind open you’ll get a bid and you’ll love Bama Greek life. Every house has great girls and so much to offer.

By: You’ll be fine
by: thanksOct 3, 2023 9:27:02 PM

when do actives start looking through instagrams? am i allowed to dm an active member and ask for her to look through my socials? also is having a low gpa but good ecs good

By: thanks
#3  by: honestly   

Your GPA is the first thing that's considered. What do you mean by "low"? Anything below 3.5 and your options will be limited.

Actives start looking at IG right after bid day.

By: honestly
by: thanksOct 4, 2023 12:17:29 PM

so wil i be able to use a college gpa to rush if im dual enrolled

By: thanks
#4  by: aab   

Your college gpa factors in with your high school gpa to make a complete gpa. My high school took the college grades, added the bonus points and made a complete gpa. At least that is how it was when I dual-enrolled.

By: aab

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.