No order on the lines lol

1: Kappa / KD / Tri Delt
2: Alpha Chi / Chi O / Phi Mu
3: Alpha Gam / Zeta
4: Pi Phi / DZ / ADPI / Aphi
5: DG / GPhi / AOPI
6: Theta / SK

1: DKE / Phi Delt / SNU / KA
2: Phi Gam / Pi Kapp / SAE (social probation pushed them down a tier this year)
3: ATO / Sigma Chi / Pike
4: Phi Psi / Beta / Sig Ep / ZBT
5: Kappa Sig / Lambda / Chi Phi

Posted By: 2023
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: ugh   

I have to say posts like these make me excited to graduate next December. I don't know why they cause me stress. I would say when you are a freshmen people care now as a junior/senior I couldn't care less. I remember my sisters telling me I could never go to a Jefferson date party because we keep our status from university never mind that I'm also OR (from far out of state funny enough). Now I have been dating a Jefferson boy for almost a year and am so happy and watch other girls in my sorority deal with OR cheating boyfriends just because that is what they are supposed to do. I would put OR frats down because at least the NR frats you know what kind of boys you are dealing with - the OR boys it's all an act and you don't know the truth.

By: ugh
by: AgreeOct 7, 2023 8:58:19 AM

100% truth

By: Agree
#12  by: Almost   

ADPi down one row.

By: Almost
#13  by: Yeah   

Bump this

By: Yeah
#14  by: Nice try   

DZ is openly delusional on this site lol. Move them next to GPhi - they’re BARELY above them. Move AOII above DG. Zeta is above AGD, let’s be for real here… KD belongs somewhere on the 3rd tier.

By: Nice try
by: NoOct 9, 2023 6:14:56 PM

DZ has been killing the game in the past few years, they definitely deserve their upward movement. Anyone would choose DZ over GPHI

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.