facebook

Delta Gamma - Confused

by: confused

Why do people always say that DG is "low tier"? Their GPA seems to be pretty good and the girls I've met have been nice.

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: honestly   

Dg and adpi are actually some of the new row houses that seem a bit more "old row vibes" to me. I feel like they're pretty involved, good grades, nice girls though not the prettiest. The thing is that they don't have the new row zeta and aphi hotness nor do they have the old row southern belle-ness. So they're just kinda there

By: honestly
by: 🩵🤍Oct 20, 2023 2:26:36 PM

I agree. I feel like both of them need to let loose…It’s like they’re convinced they’re going to turn into an absolute APhi-scandal-type hot mess but really they just come off completely prudish af at this point

By: 🩵🤍
#2  by: Ztcgyg   

DG is definitely lower than ADPI. I’m not an adpi by the way just for clarification. DG is irrelevant and full of literally insane girls. I’m talking about girls that are psycho. They also are the strictest house on campus and do not let members have any fun. The exec often singles out and bullies members. My advice to anyone is go to a more welcoming environment. They seem super sweet at first but they turn

By: Ztcgyg
by: I agreeOct 20, 2023 2:17:14 PM

The fun and involved girls who get asked to date parties and could help dg become more relevant are looked down upon and the weird ones who are only involved in dg and only interaction with the fraternities is anchor games are the ones that rise to exec and other positions. Delta gamma because of this is lower tier. A lot of girls have left because of this. Their exec has never been top tier girls. Their recent pledge classes have a lot of pretty and normal girls so if they change it up delta gamma has a chance at Alabama.

By: I agree
by: I agreeOct 20, 2023 2:17:41 PM

The fun and involved girls who get asked to date parties and could help dg become more relevant are looked down upon and the weird ones who are only involved in dg and only interaction with the fraternities is anchor games are the ones that rise to exec and other positions. Delta gamma because of this is lower tier. A lot of girls have left because of this. Their exec has never been top tier girls. Their recent pledge classes have a lot of pretty and normal girls so if they change it up delta gamma has a chance at Alabama.

By: I agree
by: 🩵🤍Oct 20, 2023 2:21:07 PM

I’ve actually heard the same from my old DG roommate. I feel bad because she was sweet herself. She made friends and enjoys some parts of it, but many of the members seem way too uptight and from the things she’s told me it sounds like it would a nightmare to be a part of.

By: 🩵🤍
by: strict?Oct 24, 2023 3:48:31 PM

they're one of the most easy going houses . they're not strict at all. they didn't have to wear dresses daily during initiation week and they have half the rules that piphi adpi and zeta do. the exec girls all teach the girls how to hide drinks and not get caught. the current mc is the best they've had in years and they're on their way up.

By: strict?
#3  by: True   

Haha. I have heard a lot of crap about dg. A lot of the girls during rush felt bad but they had to lie to the PNM’s and told them they love dg when the truth is that since they went active they can’t drop and join another sorority. They enjoy and date parties and swaps with their small group of friends but don’t like a lot of the girls in general. A lot of the girls don’t have a lot of respect for each other. The weird girls are mean and nasty to the normal girls. Not many of the girls I have heard actually are proud to be dg’s. I actually feel bad for the girls that had other options. The girls who actually like dg are the ones whose chose was between dg and sk. The normal girls aren’t happy with dg and would actually prefer to be in another sorority but they are stuck because at least they like the date parties. Dg is good nationally so they should be a lot better.

By: True
#4  by: Bama Senior    

Just like any house, there’s crazy and mean girls that create the drama. DG is relatively new to Alabama. Nationally, DG is a top house on major Greek campuses, USC they are top, Ole Miss, Florida State, Ohio, Boulder. I like the girls I’ve met there.

By: Bama Senior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.