facebook

SAE and DKE are the worst fraternities.

by: Marked safe from SAE

Nothing about SAE beating a pledge surprises me. The good ol Southern boys in OR do whatever they want. They are the worst houses on campus and think they are so elite. SAE will only swap with certain OR sororities and those sororities think they are better than everyone because they swap with SAE and DKE. They sound like really great guys so I’m really sad to not have close relationships with them. Not.

Posted By: Marked safe from SAE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Where OR sympathizers at?   

The OR mamas are finally f’n quiet. It’s a miracle.

By: Where OR sympathizers at?
by: Wigs flew offSep 20, 2023 4:44:00 PM

OR moms are on a conference call right now trying to figure out how to blame ZTA and Aphi for this.

By: Wigs flew off
by: OR at its bestSep 21, 2023 6:22:29 AM

Hugh Miller’s wife (the Chapter Advisor for SAE and big OR alum; they also had two sons that were SAE and a daughter that was a KKG at Bama) is leading that call trying to explain how you have to let boys be boys and that racial epithets are really so funny. OR needs to take a stand against this disgusting behavior…but they won’t and it will continue and they will continue to act like they are somehow better then everyone else on campus because they all are friends and share the same garbage values.

By: OR at its best
by: OR connected.Sep 21, 2023 6:27:51 AM

Yep, all the kids went to Westbrook. It’s why OR mamas are quiet and busy sweeping…things under the rug.

By: OR connected.
by: Legal LeeSep 21, 2023 7:48:31 AM

Likely, the major perpetrators will get named and there will be uproar if there is no action taken against these “young men.”

By: Legal Lee
#2  by: Celebrate these fine men   

Can we all agree that it is extra tough for a group of upperclassman to beat and water board a drunk, vulnerable freshman pledge? Campus heroes.

By: Celebrate these fine men
#3  by: Not for me   

They were the worst before this happened. I am obviously not a KKG, KD, XO, or DDD...who worship them.

By: Not for me
by: AgreeSep 21, 2023 6:28:20 PM

Ha! They actually are the worst.

By: Agree
#4  by: Bump   

Bump!

By: Bump
#5  by: Don’t do it   

Don’t be stupid and let your sons, brothers, or friends pledge these houses. Not worth it.

The Machine has already made sure that SAE will have no repercussions and that the Administration will not even acknowledge the incident.

By: Don’t do it
#6  by: Who knows    

Actually weird as no one has been talking about sae’s situation out of my friends at all. I wonder what will happen if anything .

By: Who knows
#7  by: never    

I heard the kids are all from Mtn Brook, not Westbrook. Plenty of people talking about this incident in Birmingham. Wonder if they'll be kicked out of school.

By: never
#8  by: Business as usual    

Heard that SAE got put on some lame social probation that they won’t follow anyway. That’s it.
A week after the lawsuit was filed, SAE had their parents weekend and all the OR parents just pretended like everything was fine and acceptable. After all, their sons are exceptional….it was that weak pledge’s shortcomings that got him into trouble and the audacity of his family to sue.

By: Business as usual
#9  by: Yup   

They’ll just try to ignore it but we all know

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.