facebook

please tell me about the machine

by:    

Okay, so I go to another school out west.
What is the Machine?
Which houses are in it?

Posted By: I'm intrigued
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

cw.ua.edu/2011/11/16/list-of-machine-fraternities-and-sorori ties

Only update is that DG is affiliated.

By: ^
#2by:    

The machine shouldn't be of any concern to you unless your a member of a machine organization.

By: um
#3by:    

"The Machine" is pretty much a figment of it's own imagination. don't worry about it.

By: Guest
by: Guest   

This is a very true statement.

By: Guest
#4by:    

cw.ua.edu/2011/11/16/list-of-machine-fraternities-and-sorori ties/

By: hi
#5by:    

First things first, don't go around asking what the machine is or who is in it. People will just see you as an outsider. It's better to figure stuff by observation instead. Also, decide for yourself abut things. And def don't believe everything you hear.

By: Well
#6by:    

we have compiled a list of a few individuals known to be in The Machine. Their names will be revealed soon enough and in public

By: no worries
#7by:    

If you have to ask, then you don't belong. And if you think it has anything to do with racism, then you are just clueless.

By: Lolol
#8by:    

we know who is in the Machine and their names will be released at the start of the new year to not only papers, but media organizations as well, if things don't change!

By: don't worry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: U R   

a phag.

By: U R
#9by:    

Although it is true that over 50 percent of girls and guys are from out of state, the fraternity and sorority reps to the machine are all from within the state of Alabama. In fact they will often take lesser qualified reps just because they are from Alabama.

By: The machine
by: Nope   

There are plenty of out of state Machine reps. Old Row are usually from in state and big cities, but New Row often has out of state.

By: Nope
by: lmao   

Alabama has big cities???? Since when......Birmingham and Montgomery are medium-sized at best

By: lmao
#10by:    

the individuals in 'The Machine' can call themselves Christians amazes me. God is ashamed of all you! Burn in you know what

By: how
by: Lol   

you have teeth.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.