facebook

Real Ranks for Fall 23

by:    

Things may change after we get through fall and see grades but here are the real ranks for where things stand:

KD finally moved back up…let’s see if they can keep it up. APhi bumped up to the same level as PBP and ADP…grades and rep are always their issue so they may slip again but for now they’ve earned the spot. GPhi and DZ separated themselves from DG and AOPi…mainly based on type of girl but they need to be on their own level.

PM / KKG / KD
DDD / AXO / XO
AGD / ZTA
PBP / ADP / APHI
GPHI / DZ
AOP / DG
KAT
SK

Posted By: Rank
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

This is it

By: Yep
#2by:    

finally a non delusional rank that doesn’t have gphi and dz above pi phi and adpi

By: Love
by: Ha   

Yes exactly. This one is pretty accurate

By: Ha
#3by:    

piphi and adpi below gphi and dz

didnt you learn anything from recruitment?

posting fake ranks on this site makes you look desperate.

By: no
by: Ugh   

You again? You keep pushing the fake ranks. GPhi and DZ are not above PBP and ADPi. No matter how many posts you make on here. We all know the truth.

By: Ugh
#4by:    

Theta did better than Gphi, DZ and Aopi this year. They did better than DG the last two years but DG did really well this year. Ranking Theta second to last means you haven’t paid attention to the last 3 years.

By: I don’t get it
by: ???   

LMAO this is a huge lie. YIKES

By: ???
by: We see you   

Calm down Gphi.

By: We see you
by: sksklsls   

theta makes gphi look like phi mu 😭🤣😭🤣 be nicer and maybe gphi will send tips on how to get from the bottom!

By: sksklsls
#5by:    

I’m good with this one. I like APhi moving up. They deserve it.

By: Okay
by: Yep….   

For now.

By: Yep….
#6by:    

Kappa got a few questionable girls... we shall see how it goes.

By: seriously
by: Wut   

Kappa got a great PC! And i was very doubtful at first bc they are so secretive but now a few weeks in i can see they crushed it.

By: Wut
by: Right    

Kappa doesn’t really put themselves out there that much and look for attention but they get some great girls

By: Right
by: Ha   

Thanks Kappa. You’re so low key that you re trolling greekrank?

By: Ha
by: Ummm   

I never understood why people ever put them in the top row of any rank when do you ever see them out? They are not as popular on campus I truly don’t get it lol can we please stop pretending

By: Ummm
#7by:    

Bumping. This one is accurate

By: Yep
#8by:    

This is the best ranking on here for the times.

By: accurate for the times
#9by:    

Yeah it looks like this I would say

By: Truth
#10by:    

piphi adpi media teams still working over time.

you can't boost piphi and adpi on gr as a marketing stratery.

what would have worked would have been to embrace being on the cob list and taking some really great new members.

anytime you see grades listed as the number one reason a house is good - it is piphi/adpi media teams.

By: yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Again?   

Stalker alert

By: Again?
by: I just don't get it....   

Pi Phi and ADPi haven't moved on these rankings for the last 3 years - how is this self-ranking/media teams?? This is an honest question.

I am a senior and not once have I seen either house try to put themselves in the top tier or place themselves where they shouldn't be. I just don't understand why the one troll always says they are on here self-ranking. They can't be making EVERY single ranking on this site and always putting themselves in the exact same spot.

Explain the logic troll....

By: I just don't get it....

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.