facebook

no show to teas

by:    

I attended preview and was kind of disappointed since I never got any invites in the mail or to my email about attending teas, but I just checked my Alabama school email account for the first time and realized that a couple sororities actually sent invites to that email rather than my regular one. Do you think it's going to look bad for me since it seems like I just completely ignored them and didn't RSVP? Or is it not a big deal at all? I'm really kicking myself for not checking that account sooner:(

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It's really not a big deal

By: ^
#2by:    

Don't worry about it. A very large of PNM's don't attend preview or teas and have very successful rushes. Just be outgoing and have fun with recruitment and you'll be fine.

By: Agreed
#3by:    

It will all work out

By: Relax

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

It's seriously not an issue. A ton of girls come to preview, but not spring parties bc they live really far away. This year, teas were during a ton of prom weekends, so we understand if you can't make it

By: Yeah
by: Yeah   

Or if you don't respond. Nobody really starts checking their email until they get into college, so we also understand if you didn't see it

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.