facebook

best new row frats?

by:    

Old row is sounding pretty pretentious to me, so I'm lookin mainly at new row. how do new row houses compare to old row, and whatre the top tier new row frats

Posted By: Searchin
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Some really good frats that are new row are akl, sigma kappa, alpha sigma, and chi phi!

By: Welcome
by: huh   

are you crazy? and sigma kappa doesn't even exist.

By: huh
#2by:    

Is probably OX, Pi Kapp, DX, SX, Pike, Beta, LXA, ATO, ZBT, DTD, and KS in more or less that order. There's probably 10 or more others but this is more complete than you'll usually get and these are the only are really relevant (ZBT, DTD and KS probably only because they are affiliated at the moment though DTD and KS have been great in the past).

By: Best of new row

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Comment #2 is accurate. The order could slightly be debated, but those are the new row houses to look at. DTD and KS have good history but sometimes get a bad rap. Outside of those houses are ones like Phi Psi and AKL. They aren't affiliated and they don't have the history or name recognition, but they've held steady for what they are.

By: UAconservationeffort
by: .??.   

I don't understand your statement on history. Wasn't Pike founded in the south too?
Virginia

By: .??.
by: UA   

Yes, but Pike doesn't get a bad rep like Delt and Kappa Sig is what I gather from the post.

By: UA
by: I don't think   

the comment was about where they were founded, I think they meant at Bama. SAE, KA, EN, ATO, Pi Kapp, Pike, KE, and DTD were all founded in the South. All of them are among the larger and stronger national fraternities.

By: I don't think

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.