facebook

Cringing at these TT aunties

by:    

Some of these ladies are so obsessed like Nina. I just can’t with some of the commentary that feeds into the online toxicity of rush at bama. I hope next year all PNMS and actives ar banned from posting during rush.

Posted By: aunties
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Bumping

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

It will never stop. They are so fun to make. However, it does get creepy with these old people sending dms and commenting. It was weird seeing where these people would predict what house you would get. But now more schools are in on it. Bama Rush is still amazing but they are seeing rush from other southern schools. I even watched the other schools a lot too. Sororities don't really care anymore either as long as your tt is appropriate.

By: never
#3by:    

so weird when people on tik tok make spreadsheets of the girls and where they think they will end up and where they actually go.

By: weird

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.