facebook

AG from Philly ~

by: Tiktok

Where do we think she will go? Super try hard vibes. Her first roommate bailed on her bc she was too much. I’m thinking she’s in her dz era

Posted By: Tiktok
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: No TT   

If she really dropped, I feel kinda bad for her. Yes, her TTS were cringe, but she’s OOS/OOR and maybe didn’t understand how bad TT can go for a PNM? Honestly trying to give her the benefit of the doubt here.

Future PNMs, take note. TT is not worth the risk, except for possibly Bama Morgan (who’s breaking all the rules and I’m here for it!). Love me some Bama Morgan!

By: No TT
by: ThisAug 16, 2023 7:59:23 PM

PNMs were advised many times not to participate in RushTok. You can tell she’s been trying to go viral off of Bama/Rush since she did her bed party tiktok. She has tried to be super showy and flashy but none of it came off authentic, it was just overwhelmingly bland.

I feel bad she dropped rush but let this be a warning to future PNMs what can happen when you make social media more important than your real life goals.

By: This
#32  by: she dropped   

Bump

By: she dropped
#33  by: Bump   

Bumping

By: Bump
#34  by: sucks   

shame she dropped

By: sucks
#35  by: Yup   

Philly party girl, blonde, tons of pink - I’d put money on the fact she wanted ZTA and APhi as backup

By: Yup
#36  by: Rush round 2   

Alexis are you rushing spring COB?

By: Rush round 2
#37  by: Let’s see    

I bet she ends up leaving Bama next year!! She isn’t getting the love she wants!!! She has no personality

By: Let’s see
by: mmDec 12, 2023 9:57:25 PM

i genuinely dont get why yall are being so mean to her tho.. did she do smth to get this much hate? She just seems like a girl that wants to make friends

By: mm
#38  by: COB   

adpi??

By: COB
#39  by: Zta   

She’s getting a bid in Jan for zetas

By: Zta
#40  by: COB is hereee   

Where is our girl getting her bid to finally?!

By: COB is hereee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.