facebook

AG from Philly ~

by:    

Where do we think she will go? Super try hard vibes. Her first roommate bailed on her bc she was too much. I’m thinking she’s in her dz era

Posted By: Tiktok
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

her roomie is gorgeousss

By: idc ab her
by: sux for her   

Alexis’ issues will likely affect her roommate’s rush as well. Be careful roommate leftovers you choose. Someone else had already dropped her.

By: sux for her
#12by:    

What happened with her first roommate lol

By: Avery

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: no thanks   

Would YOU want to be her roommate?! That’s what happened with her first roommate.

By: no thanks
#13by:    

Boring

By: Who cares
#14by:    

“i wasn’t on the row when i was supposed to be” Yikes.

By: senior
by: Bye   

Yeah she’s done.

By: Bye
#15by:    

I don’t think someone like this would have a chance with old row, may have a chance with Zeta/Aphi, probably going to bump down one more tier.

By: My opinion
by: Yikes   

500% no chance with Old Row. And hoer social media isn’t on par with that of girls that go ZTA, APhi or PBP. And honestly it’s so bad I don’t think any house will take her. She may end up in SK.

By: Yikes
#16by:    

Honestly you guys are being a little too rough on this poor girl. I am 1st and foremost a hater, but she doesn’t have any less personality than 95% of these other bama rush Tok girls. Her vibe is screaming GPhi though

By: Lol
by: AG   

She got dropped by all houses. Looks like we were right.

By: AG
#17by:    

Now she’s trying to bury this. It’s just making it worse.

By: It’s bad
#18by:    

Guess what? WE CAN BUMP POSTS TOO.

By: Groin
#19by:    

Y’all bumped a whole lot of old posts to bury this one.

It won’t help.

By: AG
#20by:    

We can bump too.

By: Bumpers

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.