facebook

north

by: Curious

Which sororities have a lot of northern girls?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Majority   

Pi phi, alpha phi, and DZ are the good houses with northern girls. GPHI and theta have a lot of out of state too however they aren't great houses

By: Majority
by: MindlessMay 1, 2014 2:45:09 AM

You make us all sound like dumbreadnecks

By: Mindless
by: ^May 1, 2014 4:08:51 PM

Well that was rude. Please don't listen to this girl. Pick a house that you like and feel at home in---not based on where the girls are from and what people on here call "good."

By: ^
#2  by: Both   

Pi Phi and Gamma Phi have the most out-of-stste girls I believe. I know Gamma Phi has a lot of Northern girls, but I'm not too sure about Pi Phi

By: Both
by: PnmMay 5, 2014 3:54:36 PM

A girl I talked to from Pi phi at Preview told me that they have a lot of northern girls, specifically like 16 or so in this years pledge class from just the Chicago area alone and even more from the Boston area. Seems like something they promote to out of staters.

By: Pnm
#3  by: Northern girls   

Who cares go with people you like. If they seem snobby and you like that pref them, if you want real ness go on to the next one.

We have dozens to choose from.

By: Northern girls
#4  by: don't   

Don't pick a house for only one reason. And realize that houses with a lot of Northern girls are the ones that everyone on this stupid site look down on. If you have a lot of self-esteem and feel like you can pick for yourself without having to have "top tier" letters on, by all means look at Gamma Phi and Theta. They both have tons of girls from the North and close sisterhoods.

By: don't
#5  by: duh   

being southern isn't cool. for some reason people at bama seem to think it is. everyone in this whole world looks down upon you. just saying

By: duh
by: omgMay 9, 2014 9:10:27 AM

yes.

By: omg
by: Ignore RantMay 9, 2014 7:05:50 PM

Being Southern is cool. Why do you think all these guys and girls come here asking, "I'm from the North, do you think I'll get a bid?"
Why are you here if you think we're so uncool?
Got news for you sunshine: You ain't all that.

By: Ignore Rant

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.