facebook

kylan and amayah

by:    

why doesn’t kylan follow amayah anymore on instagram?? what happened between them?

Posted By: zta
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

amayah isnt even tagged on kylan’s instagram anymore, did they block each other??

By: zta
by: hmmmm   

Did you look through the 800 people K follows to see if she follows A? You need to get a life!!

By: hmmmm
#2by:    

Go zeta to find out 👑 🫶🏻❤️

By: We all want to know
#3by:    

Kylan/Amaya/Maya aren't friends anymore after spring break fiasco. Bauscally kylan ditched her and they make sure she had a ride down to beach. They posted after that together but they def arent friends
and all seem to have total different friend groups. Yes kylan and Amaya unfollowed each other and I think kylan did block her.

Maya and Amaya still interwxt pn Instagram but don't really seem to hangout anymore, more like acquaintances. Maya seem like the only real friend she has in zta is her big.

By: Maya
#4by:    

I just realized I haven’t seen anything posted from Maya. Is she returning to zeta this year?

By: Hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Bama    

She didn't even post anything back at bama either. They have content hour everday at work week I think she has to post something

If she dropped last semester she wouldn't still be allowed to have letters in her bio, and dropping this semester she still had to go to all events? Maybe sje working in Basment or something idk. I hope she's okay.. zeta was her top choice 💖

By: Bama
#5by:    

Look up her deleted video that people recorded. She explains the choices she made.

By: TikTok
#6by:    

Do you legit not know or are you stirring things up just for drama? Either way old news.

By: Google
#7by:    

The whole spring break thing was a bigger deal on tt then it really was. I asked some zetas back then because I’m so nosy and Kylan and Amayah weren’t hanging out as much and drifting apart before spring break. Kylan was closer with other zetas and Amayah was hanging out with some girls not in zeta. Kylan made plans for riding down to pcb not thinking she needed to worry about Amayah because they hadn’t planned on it. Then Amayah’s mom commented on tt which made it all become public and blow up. Really her mom shouldn’t have gotten involved (take note moms on gr) and let them handle it privately. Her mom seems a little thirsty for her daughter to be famous but it seems like she still meant well.

By: Boots
#8by:    

Why was it Kylan's responsibility to make sure Amayah got to PCB? She didn't even drive down there?

By: Gigi
#9by:    

amayah and kylan is just one example of how fake and rude NR girls are, we only know of that because kylan is famous. also kylan’s recent videos aren’t even that good since they barely have many views, but that’s her fault for being a #### who didnt deserve a good house. aphi has WAY more incidents of this. open your eyes people!

By: #REMOVEAPHI2023
by: x   

zeta is top tier keep crying

By: x
#10by:    

yawn, but keep trying.

By: nikki

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.