facebook

rush

by:    

Hey y'all! I am just curious of how high my chances of getting into AXO, AX, or DDD are just based on my grades and stuff. I know personality plays a role in this but I can't really show y'all what kind of person I am. So anyway I have decent grades- a 3.8 and I am a triple leg for chi o. I'm not a legacy for alpha chi and tri delt I just really liked them at preview day. Some people were saying zip code plays a role. I am in state and I have grown up I'm mountain brook and vestavia hills. I think that's just about everything!

Posted By: Worried
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Limiting your "acceptable" sororities is a recipe for disaster. You'll do better to be open to any sorority that invites you back.

By: Sweetie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I would work on improving your English before going through recruitment. You sound ridiculous and uneducated.

By: ++++
#3by:    

Gret house for you or DG

By: GPB

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.