facebook

letters of rec

by:    

Does anyone know what to do if you can't secure a letter of rec? I have some for some houses, but I can't find alumni for others. I have asked everyone I know. What should I do? I know letters of rec are really important.

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

reach out to the rush chair and ask for help - see the UA Panhel rush website for each houses info...

By: pnm help
#2by:    

You can also reach out to the National Headquarters... that worked for me last year!

By: rush info

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

ok thank you! Also I saw someone say something about a legacy form..what is that? Is there a specific website for that?

By: pnm
#4by:    

Some have legacy forms and some don't. The alum will know. If you're not a legacy it doesn't matter anyway.
Ask the alumnae you've already found if they know someone who's a member of the ones you lack.
In the end, don't worry about it if you can't find anybody.
But I will say...I've had girls tell me they can't find anybody from my sorority when they're sitting in a city with 3 collegiate chapters and a slew of alumnae all around them. I figure they're just lazy.

By: Sweetie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.