facebook

Rush Consultant Trolls?

by:    

Hear me out on this one.

I bet a lot of those weird Southern rush consultants that charge $4,000 to Southern PNMs are on GR non-stop. They financially NEED to create this idea that you will die a slow death unless you get certain houses.. and those houses are the ones where they have previous clients in to help their new clients get connected. They are paying for connections not coaching.

Its a Southern mom scheme.

How many PNMS in OR used consultants to get the right connections?? I know 3 personally and they all got exactly the house their Southern paid for.

Rush consultants are out of business if PNMs actually knew that every house is about the same in terms of social calendars, sisterhood event, philanthropy and scholarhship.

Posted By: Conspiracy Theory
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

PNMs definitely use these consultants and I often wondered what they were paying for. If it is to get connected with current Active who also used the same consultant when they went through recruitment, this adds up. Rich, Southern moms would be dumb not to do this for their daughter if they are this invested in the outcome. Glad to have a regular mom that just wanted me to find good friends and didn't even know the houses.

By: Maybe
#2by:    

OR wine moms frozen at their keyboard right now.

By: Uh oh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Connections that get bids are not coming from rush consultants. That is ridiculous. The consultants do earn their fee by helping get the recs, but now that recs aren't required by nationals and the DEI initiatives are emphasized, the rush consultant is going to have less and less relevancy.

Rush consultants are hired by insecure helicopter mommas who lack their own social skills, otherwise they would be able to teach their own daughters as they grow up. A rush consultant can spot a sucker from a mile away because they can smell it on those moms. Moms THINK they are getting 'connections' for a bid but no consultant can really do that, no matter what conspiracy theorists think.

BTW OP is talking out of her ass. Obviously not in a sorority and does not know anyone personally.

By: haha
by: Letters are important   

Someone is using the consultants or they wouldn’t exist and there are several of them. OP isn’t wrong about that. I agree about the helicopter part. If a consultant gets you letter of recs from recent alumni of the chapter at Bama that still knows Actives, then that is buying connections. The importance of letter of recs at huge Greek schools isn’t going away anytime soon. My house would definitely put a lot of value in a rec coming in from someone that was recently our sister and I specially if she was well liked or held an officer position.
The boy part that is sus about the OP is that I can’t imagine a girl or her mama would ever admit to using a consultant. I’d imagine that’s their dirty little secret.

By: Letters are important
by: haha   

If you were in a sorority you would never conflate recs with connections. A rec is not nearly the same and will never ever get a bid. Consultants are not as plugged in as you think they are and rec writers almost always want to know the girl or family personally.

By: haha
#4by:    

i'm in an old row house and don't know anyone who had a rush consultant. this is just bs as usual

By: ha
by: Would   

uh….would you admit it? Hells no!

By: Would
by: Yep   

Exactly. Someone is using them or they wouldn't exist as an industry. And, what fool pays $4,000 to get into bottom houses? And, if the consultant didn't get results, word of mouth would kill her reputation. That means if OR are the top houses, there are girlies in your OR house that used these consultants.

By: Yep
by: ^   

Hahahaha "an industry"? Oh please...

By: ^
by: @yep   

Um industry? Hahaha I don’t think so. If they “get results” by word of mouth that doesn’t line up with PNMs never telling anyone they used one. Stupid tt troll

By: @yep
#5by:    

the top pnms that top houses are rushing don’t need any consultant especially if they are from the south. they are known to top houses way before then anyway

By: no
#6by:    

Bumpers

By: Bump
#7by:    

I see them on tik tok and I just want to tell all girls. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON A CONSULANT! One was saying to wait to sign up until you get transcript. Um I'm from NY and we don't get ours until end of June. Don't forget the sororities get gpa from school so don't worry. Sign up! Also you can see what to wear from greek chic and just watch old bama rush tik toks. Save that money for outfits and sorority fees.

By: Tik tok
#8by:    

I have only seen it on tik tok and the person saying where they have clients. One said she has 10 from alabama this upcoming year. I don't know anyone that has used one though. I think my parents would laugh if I said I wanted a consultant for rush.

By: tik tok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.