facebook

How are actives so skinny with the amount they drink?

by:    

Real talk, how are so many actives so skinny with the amount they’re going out/drinking?

Genetics? Working out? ED?

Posted By: Question
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

by drinking on empty stomachs and not eating lol

By: just no
#2by:    

Most actives don’t go out more than 1-2 a week. Occasionally 3x if we have an event going on that week. A lot of us walk to class/ to chapter, go to the gym a couple of times a week, and eat a balanced diet most days. Plus a lot of girls skip breakfast and just drink coffee in the morning.

By: My experience
#3by:    

VSCO

By: haha
#4by:    

We don’t go out every night. Mostly just Wed-Sat and only get toasted two of those nights.

It’s a very walkable campus, so take advantage of that. The sorority houses offer salad bars and healthy food options in addition to the splurge-worthy meals.

You will definitely gain weight freshman year, but it’s manageable.

By: .
#5by:    

Not eating and cardio i guess

By: S
#6by:    

Eating disorders.

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

ADHD meds and ozempric

By: ??
#8by:    

it’s not the booze that keeps em busy, it may be the south but everyone’s a skier ❄️❄️❄️

By: blowcaine
#9by:    

Truthfully the reason why so many are skinny is eating. I know this semester I have class all day with no break for lunch so sometimes I eat at 4 which then turns into just 1 meal a day. I also am pretty much running in between classes since my classes are far from each other this semester. I then nap and then wake up and go out. Not healthy at all but the reason why this semester I have lost weight.

By: skinny
#10by:    

They don't eat.

By: soph

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.