facebook

ADPi self ranking, problems

by:    

I see lots of posts on here saying ADPi self ranks a lot. Talking to someone in my hometown who says their sisterhood isn’t strong. They inflate their active numbers by letting juniors/seniors pay a reduced fee, not have to attend any chapter or recruitment events by marking them as “on an internship” for multiple semesters instead of having them drop, even if they are taking classes on campus. Is that a common thing at all houses at Alabama?

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

That definitely can’t happen in my house. Only allowed to do one internship/study abroad. I would have to drop or pay full house dues and still be fined if I didn’t show up to chapter.

No way national knows about this if it’s true.

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I’ve heard terrible things about adpi which is the quite opposite on this site, which is why people believe they’re heavy self rankers.

By: Yeah
#3by:    

Troll post alert. ADPi is a great house. Are they top tier? No. But they’re far from bottom tier.

By: smells like a troll
by: ?   

Didn’t seem like a troll post to me, that’s why I answered about my house. I did ask an ADPi I know about it and the OP is kinda right.

My friend knows of 2 that don’t ever come to the house, recruitment, chapter, etc but didn’t disaffiliate even though they are on campus for classes so they keep the numbers up. Kinda sus since I’m sure national would have a problem with that.

By: ?
#4by:    

A lot have dropped. I do know an ADPi who pays to just keep her letters and they keep her as abroad/on an internship even though she takes classes on campus. I don’t think she is allowed at the house or any parties/formals. Sad to not really be part of a sisterhood and just pay to say you are in a sorority. Like just drop already.

By: Juju
#5by:    

bump this for truth

By: bumpers
#6by:    

Not in ADPi, but I see way more posts tearing them down than promoting.

If you’re referring to rankings that place them 3rd or 4th on NR, when I see that I feel like it’s accurate?

By: Where
by: Same?   

I don't know about the OP's question about attendance requirements or if they allow juniors and seniors to pay the reduced fee or not but aren't dues typically lower after your 1st year? I agree with the post above though that I don't ever see any ranking have them higher than mid at best so I don't know where the self ranking claims are coming from??

By: Same?
#7by:    

They are now 100% doing this to avoid juniors and seniors from dropping.

By: This is happening
by: So   

If that’s true that’s really sad. Why would anyone pay if you can’t go to formal, the house, parties? Is it really that important to keep your letters? Lots of house and I’m sure national wouldn’t agree with this.

By: So
#8by:    

ADPi is one of the smallest chapters at bama.

Will need a miracle this recruitment.

A lot of fake rankings on this site.

By: smallest
#9by:    

Why would you pay to stay in a sorority you can’t do anything at? Seems pointless to pay a fee but not be able to go to the house, parties and formal. Are they really that desperate to keep sisters?

By: Why
#10by:    

curious

By: hm
by: ^   

Yes curious as to why you searched the archives for this particular post.

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.