facebook

The Alabama Rush Funnel

by:    

Houses that get the top girls: AXO, XO, DDD, KD, KKG, PM, AGD.

The leftovers from that group are then sorted through by Zeta, PBP, ADPi and recently DZ.

The girls that are left after that are then sorted through by Alpha Phi, GPB, DG, Theta, and AOPi.

Girls left over after that go SK.

Posted By: Ok
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

It’s been this way since 1925 (minus the new houses that weren’t here then). Always been this way. Always will be this way.

By: tradition
by: AXO troll    

Stop AXO. AXO is not old row. AXO is under Old Row all day every day.

By: AXO troll
#2by:    

I promise you. Girls in Zeta, Pi Phi, and DZ are not getting AGD or KDs leftovers. More like AGD getting AXO and Tri Delt leftovers and KD getting Kappa and Chi O leftovers once they run out of MB and Mobile girls

By: Wtf
by: turtles   

DZ. Lmao

By: turtles
by: ummm   

THIS!^

KD & Alpha Gam are NOT top tier anymore!

By: ummm
by: MTS   

They’re both still better and higher ranked than Zeta. To say they’re not proves you’re either a Zeta or you don’t go to school here.

By: MTS
by: True   

I agree with most of OP but when it comes to AGD they are chasing a VERY different type of girl than Zeta and the road forks before you get down to these two. However the top 5 can have their pick of just about anyone coming through Bama rush.

By: True
#3by:    

The literal definition of Zeta is leftovers.

By: Reheat ‘em!
#4by:    

Realistically:

The top are
AXO, Tri Delt, Phi Mu, Kappa

Then
KD, AGD, Zeta, Pi Phi

Then
ADPi, DZ, APhi, GPhi

Then
Theta, AOPi, DG,

Then
SK

Absolutely no one in Zeta or Pi Phi says “Damn. I’m so upset I didn’t get KD or AGD.” But girls in KD and AGD will cry over not getting other old rows

By: Wrong
by: Chi O   

What about XO? I’d put them on the second tier. I know it makes some people mad but those top four seem to be at the top of the rush funnel.

By: Chi O
by: Agree   

This is better

By: Agree
by: hi!   

Hi piphi alums!

Move piphi down one. The reason no one in piphi is not upset about being dropped by kd or agd is because they consider themselves lucky to still be in recruitment.

By: hi!
#5by:    

Nailed it! It all depends on what you’re looking for as to which house is top in your particular funnel. Party girls will have different top houses than studious/religious girls.

By: Yep!
#6by:    

Accurate info!

By: Facts
#7by:    

This is what really goes on:

Houses that get the top girls: AXO, XO, DDD, KD, KKG, PM, AGD, Zeta

The leftovers from that group are then sorted through by APhi, GPB, AOPi, DZ, PiPhi

The girls that are left after that are then sorted through by ADPi, DG, Theta, SK

The 3 smallest memberships are ADPi, Theta, SK (new).

By: This is truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ha    

Nope… this is not how it is. OP is correct

By: Ha
by: Just stop   

The anti Adpi troll is working overtime on here trying to convince people they have dropped. They haven’t. Literally every rank has them higher than gphi. Deal with it.

By: Just stop
#8by:    

Feeling this for 2023😎🔥

By: This is it
#9by:    

pnms - Piphi and Adpi alums are all over this site. They want you to believe that those houses are at top of NR after Zeta but it is not true.

The NR looks like this:

Zta
Gphi, Aphi
Piphi, Dz
Aopi, Dg, Adpi
Sk, Kat

By: nope
by: Seriously??   

Why is it then that every single rank has Aphi and Gphi at the bottom? Adpi, PiPhi, and DZ are all ahead of them easily!!! You’re embarrassing yourself.

By: Seriously??
by: NO   

The day GPhi and APhi are the top of New Row is the day that hell has frozen over.

By: NO
by: Wrong.   

You’re obviously an aphi stan. The membership issues in this house speak for themself. There is a reason that the PCs are so big and so many girls drop/get kicked out. That’s not normal in a “top” house, but you know about your own retention issues better than anyone else.

By: Wrong.
#10by:    

Everybody loves a funnel😎

By: Yes!!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.