facebook

rush

by:    

Generally how many girls don't get a bid on bid day? I know it is super competitive and not everyone gets one.

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I don't know if Panhellenic releases those statistics. You can probably look on GreekChat or something. I'd say about 1/4 of girls who begin rush don't get a bid. Honestly most of them drop out because they don't like the sororities that asked them back. If you have good grades, recs, and the ability to hold a conversation you will PROBABLY end up with a house... but it might not be the one you want.

By: I don't know
#2by:    

The comment above is true. If you stick with it, you will probably get a bid. Sororities all have their own biases, though, so you may be in the wrong zip code, have the wrong color of hair, have the wrong type of activities, etc. for one sorority but be exactly what another sorority is looking for. So don't turn up your nose at any house. You see the rankings on here, but they're ridiculous and don't exist in real like. The lowest sorority ranked on greek rank is 100 times more fun than being independent. And the highest ranked sorority? Also 100 times more fun. Not 500 times. The same.

By: seriously
#3by:    

Not 1/4. The statistic that panhellenic gave last year was that 92% of girls that began rush got a bid. But as was said before, most of the girls that don't get bids don't get them because they have 1) less than a 3.0 OR 2) drop out because they don't like their invites. Every single girl in my rho chi group got a bid so don't sweat it

By: Agree-ish

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.