facebook

Social Ranks Spring 2023

by: cw

Tier 1: Aphi, Zeta
These girls are have the most swaps of any sorority with new and old row frats and invited to every date party. If you want to make the most connections on campus coming from oos state, these houses allow you to meet the most people, and make the most connections out of any house. Most of the girls in these two houses are friends with each other as well.
Tier 2: Phi Mu, , KKG, Tri Delt
The difference between tier 1 and 2 is the smallest difference between any tiers. These girls do have less swaps, but they have a very strong relation ship with the old row fraternities on campus, particularly their respective brother frats. This tier is mostly in state girls, and are top tier if you're from Alabama.
Tier 3: Pi Phi, KD, Gphi
There is a pretty huge gap between 2 and three. There are definitely some social girls in these houses but they don't have the strong relation ships with many other houses like 1 and 2 do, with the exception of kd however they only associate with their brother frats and those from 1-2 cities in Alabama. Pi phi is becoming a less social house overtime as it just isn't a high priority for them (which is fine). Gphi isn't necessarily a looks house but they get a lot of the girls aphi/zeta dropped.
Tier 4: DZ, AOII, ADPI
These house are not particularly social. You may see them at an occasional darty or jefferson date party but their date parties have a different atmosphere from the above tier however most of their actives are happy with that.
Tier 5: AGD, Theta, DG
After the AGD drama I felt like I had to put it here. Theta and DG have a certain reputation on campus, and don't really place any emphasis on swaps, ect. One thing I would like to add though is many of their girls still love their house and they do have a fairly strong sisterhood.
Tier 6: SK
I feel like this is a bit self explanatory. These girls are still extremely sweet, but as a chapter they're still finding their footing on campus.

Posted By: cw
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Yep   

Completely agree with all of this for a social ranking! Also like that you kept you this all respectful. I was recently thinking how sometimes Alabama feels like different schools with tier 1 & 2. Aphi/ZTA swap with a few old row houses which shows their social dominance but their world with pike & pi kapp vs the world of pm/kkg/ddd + old row frats seem so different.

By: Yep
by: YyyAug 7, 2024 7:17:52 PM

Agreed. Same can be said for the fraternities too. Pike and pi kapp are actually the top tier houses when you look at it compared to the traditional KA and DKE

By: Yyy
#2  by: really??   

You obviously don't even go to school here. Even if you did you wouldn't know all the swaps and date parties, who has the most, or with which frats. You aren't there.

So prove it. List all those houses and their swaps and date parties so far this year. Seen most often in a bar doesn't count.

By: really??
by: ??Apr 8, 2023 12:12:53 AM

Do you go here??? Are you apart of greek life?? If you live in tut it’s very easy to know this information…Theta isn’t swapping as much as Zeta and certainly not with the same frats 💀not trying to be rude but be for real

By: ??
by: ?Apr 8, 2023 8:11:46 PM

You know people can have friends in other houses, right?

By: ?
by: yepApr 8, 2023 11:28:37 PM

I have friends in other houses and lived in tut last year, which is why I know the op hasn't. Seriously this post is laughable.

By: yep
#3  by: Hi   

Was this by a Gphi? Obvious self ranking.

By: Hi
by: …Apr 8, 2023 12:14:29 AM

I think Gphi has proven to be above all those houses placed below them (socially)

By: …
#4  by: Oops   

Pretty sure you missed a few. LOL

By: Oops
#5  by: Tf   

This is one of the most inaccurate posts I’ve seen in a hot minute. Zta and aphi having swaps with one or two old row frats means absolutely nothing, especially when the actual old row sororities have all of their swaps with old row frats. Pretty much every single top-to-mid tier sorority has swaps every week until November so I’m not sure where you’re getting the info that there’s so much discrepancy between number of swaps. If this is truly social, I’m a little confused why phi mu is put up so high when half the girls in their current pledge class are at church four days a week. Gphi and kd being on the same tier is laughable, and pi phi this year is one of the most irrelevant houses on the row tbh. You’re missing at least 4 houses on the list. Definitely gphi self rank

By: Tf
by: ConfusedApr 9, 2023 1:59:53 AM

This post actually has to be the most accurate thing I have seen on this site in a long time…which really goes to show me people like you are super out of touch and have an agenda on greekrank lol. Every sorority has swaps but c’mon…it’s no secret some are swapping with top frats and boys are going all out for certain houses they swap with.

By: Confused
by: ConfusedApr 9, 2023 2:03:04 AM

+adding the person so butt hurt must be a DZ or ADPI bc who else would be so mad with gamma phi being where are?

By: Confused
by: about kdApr 10, 2023 3:06:32 PM

KD would be higher if they talked to anyone they didn't go to highschool with even just once in their 4 years

By: about kd
#6  by: fix!!   

Add axo and xo to somewhere between tier 3 or 4, both very academic and involvement oriented sororities who do a ton for their philanthropies (dv awareness and make a wish respectively) and mix with mostly OR frats!!

By: fix!!
by: YyyAug 7, 2024 7:32:02 PM

Come down to earth sis. No one cares about philanthropies or “involvement”……. Like maybe 5% of girls who rush actually give a crap about that stuff. Everyone soley joins their house based on where they fit in, ranks and the experience they think they will have (eg. swaps and date parties, frat pairings).

Coming from someone in a lower mid tier house

By: Yyy
#7  by: Bumping!!   

Bumping!!!!!

By: Bumping!!
#8  by: agree   

this is the real situation on campus

By: agree
#9  by: What?   

Piphi has swaps?

By: What?
by: GphiJul 29, 2023 8:22:33 AM

We have more swaps.

By: Gphi
#10  by: This    

Very good

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.