facebook

pledging and engineering?

by: Jon

I'm coming from out of state (VA), majoring in engineering, and I'd like to rush a fraternity next semester. Is it possible to keep a good GPA and still pledge? How big of a time commitment is pledging?

Posted By: Jon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

Just take easy classes and few of them. Helps if u have ap credit so u only have to take like 3 classes

By: Yeah
#2  by: Yeah   

Just take easy classes and few of them. Helps if u have ap credit so u only have to take like 3 classes

By: Yeah
#3  by: Pledge   

your fall semester and try to make your course load as easy as possible, maybe try to fulfill your gen ed requirements rather than taking a lot of engineering courses right away. My one friend dropped because the stress of pledgeship and the time commitment caused his grades to really suffer, and he's in a fraternity not known for hard hazing. However, he's not really a good student in the first place and gets stressed easily. I'm guessing you're a good student because of your major, and I think you'll be fine!

By: Pledge

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.